Lost Season 6 - Episode 6

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 6

Sundown

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

No reply and it's been almost 3 days since it aired?

Amazing episode, it really is getting better each week this Season. The ending in particular was brilliant, although I was worrying the whole time that Miles was going to get killed... As amazing as this episode was, in places it did feel a bit like little chucks of the episode were missing, hard to explain exactly what I mean. I'm going to take a guess and say Sayid's name can be crossed of the list now... :(

Iv been too busy to reply this week! been mad lol

Iv stopped trying to understand whats happening, I think it will all make sense in a few week. if man in black was at the temple with Claire, whats he done with Sawyer? left him in the cave? since the ladder broke im sure Sawyer must be stuck there.

Its interesting how old characters keep popping up like Keamy and how everyone is still interlinked even off the island ...bring on next week!

"We can play catch-up later, if you want to live, I suggest you move your ass" :P:D

This line, and the Kearny scene were the absolute highlights of series six so far.

Didn't there used to be a guy called Desmond in this show ?

• 4 weeks later...