Cosplay

Gojira

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictorial evidence of how awesome you guys were, great stuff! :P Well Done to you all!

Awww thank you!! loved every minute swanning around in the UNIT gear, just need to get me a gun for next time to go with Jemma's! I think by the end of sat we were deff acting as our 2 docs security :P

I loved the massive Doctor Who Costume shot on Saturday! That was so much fun!

That was epic!! got loadsa photos from all that heheeee

Pictorial evidence of how awesome you guys were, great stuff! :P Well Done to you all!

thanks for the kind comments :D we all had a fanatstic weekend. loved every second of being a member of unit for 4 days :P I even learnt how to hold My gun correctly lol

Edited by Jemjem1983

If anyone else has extra pics of me i'd love to see them.

Here is my picture of you and the 11th Doctor:

16df8b7a.jpg

I did see 2 or 3 others there but you'll hopefully be pleased to know that you were the best 10th Doctor I saw there on the Saturday.

Likewise, if anybody managed to snap my friend and I, we'd be very happy to see the pics after our camera man went on strike! We were the Jango and Stormtrooper pair on the Saturday.

We're hoping to have our few pictures up soon for reference.

I did see 2 or 3 others there but you'll hopefully be pleased to know that you were the best 10th Doctor I saw there on the Saturday.

We'll soon have trouble getting our Matt's head through the door, if he keeps getting comments like this.

We'll soon have trouble getting our Matt's head through the door, if he keeps getting comments like this.

Haha, you ahve to admit though, in the 'Journey's End' episode where was the second 10th Doctor and they used a lookalike, this guy could have easily been able to also fill that roll.

Haha, you ahve to admit though, in the 'Journey's End' episode where was the second 10th Doctor and they used a lookalike, this guy could have easily been able to also fill that roll.

Perhaps. He needs to work on the walk. He swaggers too much. :huh::dance: