Cosplay

Gojira

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there from 8am on Saturday, Sunday and Monday with The Costumed Alliance...

Over the 3 days i'll be wearing my Mandalorian Merc (custom bobba/jango fett) and maybe my General Grievous costume!

Wow General Grievous this I can't wait to get pics of. Have seen your pics on the other thread you made and can I just say it looks EPIC! I love how you have done the legs by wear pants made of the same material as the inside of the cloak so it blends in. So depending which day you do it, if its Sat or Sun and you have an Edward Cullen cosplayer, or Monday and you have a Tonks cosplayer asking for a picture don't worry its only me and I don't bite. :P^_^

Find our table (The Costumed Alliance / TCA) and ask for DJHicks... Most probs i'll be in my Mando cozzy but ask for me and if i've been in the mando for a while i'll change over!

Edited by TCA DJHicks

Find our table (The Costumed Alliance / TCA) and ask for DJHicks... Most probs i'll be in my Mando cozzy but ask for me and if i've been in the mando for a while i'll change over!

I shall do just that then. :yoda: Wouldn't mind a pic of you in your mando aswell so either is good for me.

Well it got too late in the day and I couldn't get a costume. So.......I've found my metal Trek Comms badge.

I've also bought some henna paste and was hoping to do some trill markings. Do you think it'd work? Do you think I'd be allowed it on the plane? It doesn't say how many ml's it is but I does say on the tube 'approx 40 grammes.

Anyone going who is artistic enough to help me apply it? Please help me. lol. Wanna go as my fave Voyager female and namesake (I've been StarJadzia for ages now).

Oh I think you're my favourite.

You have a fan.:D

Yay i have a fan *blushes*, i'm not used to having fans

Will you be at CM:MK?

I know for a fact you have a number of fans!! :D

*nods* Plenty of us lol

You have a fan.:blush:

I know for a fact you have a number of fans!! :poki:

*nods* Plenty of us lol

Agree's with all of above!

Hi DJHicks. I saw you at the con but wasn't sure about approaching you as your had a girl with you clearing the way and didn't wanna just walk up and be like "Hi I'm naurarwen_fangorn from the forum" incase I just confused you. I did get some pics of you though, will post them later if you like!

You have a fan.:P

Must say, I saw you running around and thought you were brilliant. Best Doctor cos-player their.

Just got to pop in and say to the two guys (Docs 10 and 11) and unit girls that were around on Saturday, how amazing were those costumes. I really wanted to get a photo but I was crewing so I didn't get a chance. The guy who did Matt Smith was especially awesome!!

It's official i'm now blushing!!!:lol: Thank you for all the kind words

Was an epic weekend!! Below is one of my favorite pics :o

DocnRose.jpg

If anyone else has extra pics of me i'd love to see them.

Hey!!! Thats MY photo!! LOL!!!

So glad you like it!

:P

Just got to pop in and say to the two guys (Docs 10 and 11) and unit girls that were around on Saturday, how amazing were those costumes. I really wanted to get a photo but I was crewing so I didn't get a chance. The guy who did Matt Smith was especially awesome!!

Yeah they were!!! And I was their minion all weekend!!!

Inset group shot here :lol:

group.jpg

Left to right - Leeann, Matt, Tim and Jemma

Inset group shot here :lol:

group.jpg

Left to right - Leeann, Matt, Tim and Jemma

You all look so damn good!!

If anyone else has extra pics of me i'd love to see them.
I don't. I keep meaning to take a photo of you but never get around to it. The same with BeatrixKiddo88. I am guessing you will be at Bad Wolf. I maybe so I will take one then if I see you.

Actually that's not strictly true. I do have one of various Doctors (including you) by the Tardis at TimeQuest2 but my camera was set to manual focus and I didn't notice so it's rather blurred.