Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi 7

Christopher Eccleston

I saw him at Burger King at Euston station on the 14th Feb 2010, looks like a really nice bloke, he was with his family.

wow thats cool, im a bit jealous as he is one of my top wish meets.

i met him when he was doing theatre in London, wasnt very chatty but signed whatever people gave him and did photos with everyone that asked... very nice guy but hasnt it been said he isnt a fan of conventions or charging for autos or some such?

yea i think it has been. It's a shame but i can understand if he feels that way. (about charging for autos i mean) as for conventions, it's his choice

I hadn't heard that before - Noel Clarke I understand doesn't like to charge though.

Chris signed 4 for me by post a few months back.

Dude, you just gave me a heart attack!

I thought it was guest announcement.

LOL

EXTREMELY unlikely but with SM you just never know...

You weren't alone. I thought the same :D

Well exactly, I expect most of us would. So short of him only having that date free, with tickets pretty much sold out (eventually), wouldn't be much point adding him to TQ2 now. Whereas it could make more of a difference to Bad Wolf or something else.

Well exactly, I expect most of us would. So short of him only having that date free, with tickets pretty much sold out (eventually), wouldn't be much point adding him to TQ2 now. Whereas it could make more of a difference to Bad Wolf or something else.

not bad wolf, i cant make that

LFCC!

I also met him in London when he was doing theatre, and someone asked him about cons and he said that he wouldnt do it unless it was non profit or for charity.

But i really would love to see him again lol

Sign in to follow this