latest Guest Announcement Sean Young 1st UK signing

WOAH!!!! Sean Young is £25 for an auto and her talk is not free??? HOLY CRAP!! I really thought she'd be £15 but definately no more than £20 for an auto but a non-free talk too???

Are we talking about the same Sean Young? The chick from Blade Runner and No Way Out and the boss/villian from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? Those were her most famous roles but it's not like she was ever a significant Hollwood player, was it? I know she's the female lead in BR but even BR isn't everything.

I'll still meet her but I'm just really surprised. Wont be going to her talk though at that price otherwise would love to.

She did her first ever event in New York last year and was head-and-shoulders the most expensive guest (per sig) at the event. I can only imagine she's in that Edward James Olmos / Shannen Doherty stage now of realising the money that can be made, and bogging her arm in accordingly. I saw £20 coming, but was hoping against £25.

Well there's £40 of paid talks now, so technically a gold pass is only £135 now :(;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did her first ever event in New York last year and was head-and-shoulders the most expensive guest (per sig) at the event. I can only imagine she's in that Edward James Olmos / Shannen Doherty stage now of realising the money that can be made, and bogging her arm in accordingly. I saw £20 coming, but was hoping against £25.

Well there's £40 of paid talks now, so technically a gold pass is only £135 now ;):D

Luckily have opted for gold already, also if you presume that you go both days, based on early bird tickets, thats another £20. No postage fee for gold passes either. With maybe more guests to come, less queuing and priority seating, the gold pass is looking great value.

I had to remove some posts here unfortunately.

This is a guest announcement topic, and like BeatrixKiddo and Keithporter have posted we request that these are being kept friendly.

Sometimes guests do indeed come on the forum, and if they see inappropriate posts like one that was made this can lead to reactions no one wants, and in fact damage an event.

Thank you for understanding everyone.

• Showmasters Admin

Nicky more info than we need to know thanks ok

This is the only UK event Sean is planning to do and i also know there are no more plans for any more signings anywhere for the future also, so if you want to meet her this is your chance .

people go on about getting Burt Reynolds back well that was his only Signing too, so as i say if you care about meeting her this will be it , just giving you all the heads up on this one :D

jason :lol:

• 1 month later...

Saw her recently in one of the Jesse Stone films - and it's worth pointing out she still looks fantastic in a bikini at 51.

A recent picture : -

sean-young-recent.jpg

And you wonder why I was smitten with her when I was younger?

Hang being unemployed, we will be there this time for this guest (among the other great guests at this show :))

Edited by SlippDigby

• 1 month later...

Hey yeah, decent film guest!!

Fire Birds - Billie Lee Guthrie

Over here that film was called Wings of the Apache - it was that naff movie with Nicolas Cage which was meant to be like Top Gun but with helicopter-gunships.

Classic quote from WOA has to be Nic Cage going-I am the greatest!I am the greatest! I am the greatest!I am the greatest! lol

Great guest though be pic from Ace Ventura as thats what know her best for