latest Guest Announcement Sean Young 1st UK signing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following names have appeared or are scheduled to appear in the US so they definitely are willing to attend such events and are not unrealistic...

Joan van Ark

RICHARD CHAMBERLAIN

Kevin Dobson

Nicole Eggert

Erika Eleniak

Morgan Fairchild

PETER FONDA

MEG FOSTER

LARRY HAGMANN

THOMAS JANE

MITZI KAPTURE

Michelle Lee

LARRY MANETTI

Donna Mills

ROGER E. MOSLEY

LESLIE NIELSEN

Gena Lee Nolin

JOE PENNY (i thought he would be a perfect guest even before i knew he was doing events lol)

Stefanie Powers

Ted Shackelford

SEAN YOUNG

Superb guest and that makes two less on my list with Nielsen appearing at Autographica...

Can we have Chamberlain, Fonda and Hagmann now? B)

That is fantastic as Blade Runner is my all time favourite movie. I have all the autos on white cards, but would love a better Sean Young one. Trouble is I now live in Oz, so if anyone can help me out I am sending out a plea!!! Please please please! Contact me if you are willing and able. Thanks :-)

I still don't "get" Blade Runner

:P

£20 minimum

20% homeless discount?

im an alcoholic depressive with no job and a wooden leg. Does that mean I qualify for a free autograph, and get paid by SM to get it?

Confirmed in price thread at £25 for auto, £25 for shoot £15 for talk

Considering this is billed as Sean's only planned European appearance, no surprise at the prices really, it's what I was budgeting for.

WOAH!!!! Sean Young is £25 for an auto and her talk is not free??? HOLY CRAP!! I really thought she'd be £15 but definately no more than £20 for an auto but a non-free talk too???

Are we talking about the same Sean Young? The chick from Blade Runner and No Way Out and the boss/villian from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? Those were her most famous roles but it's not like she was ever a significant Hollwood player, was it? I know she's the female lead in BR but even BR isn't everything.

I'll still meet her but I'm just really surprised. Wont be going to her talk though at that price otherwise would love to.