What book are you currently reading?

touchthesky

Re reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood books....sheer indulgence and escapism. Have the new Phillippa Gregory waiting. I love her take on tudor history!

Richard Morgan - Altered Carbon

I loved Altered Carbon :D

have you read it before?

Nope, I haven't read it before but I've had it on my book shelf for a while now. I'm about three quarters of the way through it and its veryyy good, can't believe I had it all this time and didn't bother reading it until now! Edited by Laurenx

I realise I am wayyyyy out of touch here and most probably peoples Grannies kittens who have mastered the art of reading has read it too and that I am like three years behind as it were but....

A certain book about a girl called Bella and a rather dashing vampire called Edward?

Yep the very first Twilight- people, please, I only have one bottle of smelling salts and also realise that I may be the last EVER person in humanity whos read it but hey we all have to start somewhere.

Oh, and I'm team Edward!!!!

Richard Morgan - Altered Carbon

I loved Altered Carbon :P

have you read it before?

Nope, I haven't read it before but I've had it on my book shelf for a while now. I'm about three quarters of the way through it and its veryyy good, can't believe I had it all this time and didn't bother reading it until now!

does it make you think of Dollhouse a little?

the tech in it does to me :)

My friend made me read it, he also made me read the Thrawn trilogy from Star Wars, which was really good too.