GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

is there any way you could think about offering photos at the signing table??

i dont mind paying just dont like the whole photo shoot thing!

much prefer a quick snap on my digital camra even if i have to pay for it.

think about it?

• Moderators

is there any way you could think about offering photos at the signing table??

i dont mind paying just dont like the whole photo shoot thing!

much prefer a quick snap on my digital camra even if i have to pay for it.

think about it?

Whether they are willing to pose for a photo at the signing table is up to the guest. Some do, some don't. And having a photoshoot scheduled doesn't necessarily (on its own) mean that they won't take photos at the signing table.

photoshoots are my main draw, I love the photoshoots!! no photoshoots and my attendance would significantly drop, ive never been much of an auto man and im quite shy, and my only experience in asking for a pic at a signing table with an auto resulted in a NO, didnt feel good, not tried again since. granted ive only been into cons for a year though

im not saying stop the photoshoot.

just have optional photos at the table because i have been told by quite a few guest over the past couple of years that they cant have there picture taken with me at the table because of the photoshoot.wich i understand is part of the bussness for showmasters. thats why i am prepared to pay for the photo at the table.

• Moderators

Actually, Showmasters have said on several occasions that they don't stop guests having photos taken at the table because of a photoshoot, although there have been guests who either misunderstood this or used it as an excuse to politely turn down a photo at the table when they didn't want to do it.

I have had photos at the desk several times with guests who also have photoshoots, if they haven't been really busy when I saw them.

Yeah this past weekend at MK nearly every single guest that had a shoot also did table shots. Only a few didnt.

Therefore shoots have never stopped this happening UNLESS the guest/agent asks for it. In which case SM cant do anything about it and they (and us) should respect it.

I have to say last LFCC Peter Facinelli had a no photos sign and i was the last to get a signature from him and my mam asked the lady working with him if i could have a photo with him but she said no.

As i was walking away he called me back and said that he remembered seeing me in his shoot and so would happily also do an over the table photo.

i usually always ask for over the table photos even if i have had a photoshoot because i have only ever liked 3 photoshoot photos i've had taken and i've found that when i'm at the table i'm happier and more relaxed.

be polite and smile when asking for an over the photo table and sometimes guests go out of their way.

another LFCC experience was when the phelps twins had stopped signing and i got lucky when they called me over so i could get their signature, i was literally just about out of the door and then they agreed to do it as they didnt have to leave right away.

on his way out i saw james and said thanks to him and he smiled and walked away.

you see, sometimes guests change their mind after a while :o

have Ben Browder photoshoots all gone? :D(

No, they're still available. There's a slight problem with the new shoots not showing up on the main overview page for some reason.

If you enter 'Ben Browder' in the search field the tickets will come up.

Same goes for Virginia Hey and any other shoots added today.

ive bought katee sackhoff sat and sun, ben browder sat, sean young sat all tonight

yet to buy

frakes, robinson, lang, possible second Shatner (got his sun photo and talk when they were released) and of course loken when she is released

have Ben Browder photoshoots all gone? B)(

No, they're still available. There's a slight problem with the new shoots not showing up on the main overview page for some reason.

If you enter 'Ben Browder' in the search field the tickets will come up.

Same goes for Virginia Hey and any other shoots added today.

Thanks for the tip. Bought tickets for Ben and Virginia.

Yes, she will be doing a photo shoot.

Price/day info will be updated on the first page when they can.

Oh good god, life is good, life is soooooooo good.

Can things possibly get better, Linda Hamilton last Sunday, finding out how well the photo with Anne Hathaway came out on Sunday and now Kristanna Loken all I need now is to meet Michelle Pfeiffer and Angelina Jolie and I can die a happy man.