GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

william shatner seems over priced and so does stephen lang but i'd sooner pay extra for a great guest than not meet them at all.

but £35 :S bill must need another island to keep his collection of solid gold maseratis on

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it said £25 for stephen lang?

if its £15 thats great

At the moment the line is blank, so looks like a possible error or typo was deleted. The price should be back soon hopefully.

Going from the last post looks like at some point £15 was posted.

I got my tickets and I have a question:

On the tickets it says that they are non-refundable or transferable. Does this mean that if William Shatner cancels his appearance, I won't be getting my money back for the photo & talk tickets I've purchased?

I got my tickets and I have a question:

On the tickets it says that they are non-refundable or transferable. Does this mean that if William Shatner cancels his appearance, I won't be getting my money back for the photo & talk tickets I've purchased?

I am assuming it means that if 'you' want to return your photoshoot/talk ticket then you won't get a refund. If the guest cancels then you receive a refund.

Good to know, didn't sound like it since on top of that line it said: "Guest appear subject to work commitments"

When you put them together it kind of sounds like:

Some guests may not be able to come due to work commitments, if that happens, you're screwed since all tickets are non refundable or transferable.

Glad that's not the case.

Good to know, didn't sound like it since on top of that line it said: "Guest appear subject to work commitments"

When you put them together it kind of sounds like:

Some guests may not be able to come due to work commitments, if that happens, you're screwed since all tickets are non refundable or transferable.

Glad that's not the case.

Aside from us being disapointed should a guest cancel, the real loser would be SM's as they no doubt get charged by credit card companies for processing the refunds, so you can bet they will try their best to keep those guests attending!

Dont know if I am being daft but can't see Chris Judge, does any one even know what prices he has been at other events?

Can't wait for this but looks like not going to be as a mad rush as it was last year cause really do need to budget this year.

Never mind just realised my mistake, just saw him posted in this con and got confused:( No way no how can make November.

Edited by Galaxy-Song

Some people do think he is *raises hand*

Although after Clash of the Titans, apparently Dr Bashir actually is lol

And they charge because Shatner charges. The guests charge for the appearence, and so SM have to do more than just autographs to make that money back.

Plus the photoshoots are great momentos to have, I love all mine!

• Moderators

I assume you know it's a professional photo shoot 'thetoad2007' and not just one at the desk?

They're hardly going to have photo shoots all day for free.

Some guests will do photos at the desk still, but we won't know until the day for that. Having a professional shoot is a nice option to be given, and often it's for guests that would be too busy to have any at the desk anyway.

those who think they will meet shatner other than to actually have there photo signed should think again . For patrick stewart it was literally a conveyor belt he never even looked up when signing and you couldnt say hello. Shatner is popular and despite the £35 he will probably be very busy

• Moderators

As has been discussed elsewhere, Showmasters are aware of how things were last time, and are looking to ensure things will be better this time round.

He is there for the whole weekend so it's all down to demand. People will be moved through the queue if necessary.

As for Patrick Stewart, I know plenty of people that got to say hi etc. But again, as with any exceptionally popular guest, they have to try and get as many people seen as possible.