TICKETS ON SALE

showmasters

Any news on a talk by Jonathan Frakes? Will he be doing one? Pretty pleeeeeaaaasssseeee? :WINCE:

with shatner only doing sunday now,can we have jonathan frakes on saturday

Shatner was never doing a talk on saturday :blink: His talk was always just sunday, whereas his other things (signing and shoots) were both days.

If Frakes does a talk it wont be a paid-for one like Shatner's, so will be announced closer to the event :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Kenneth Colley and Gary Kurtz doing photo-shoots? Kenneth is listed as £10 for a photo on the guest days and prices, while Gary is listed as having one there, but no price listed.

Also, I just want to emphasise to Showmasters how popular a Julian Glover photo-shoot would be. It would be fantastic if he could be worked into the schedule.

I was wondering if the William Shatner talk would be after the 11am standard entry or could it be scheduled for before then meaning I'd have to buy an early entry ticket?

I know it's time TBC I just wasn't sure whether to chance purchasing the talk ticket and a standard entry now or wait until the time is confirmed. :D

Are the talk times posted here before the actual day?

Just that I've already booked photoshoots for Sunday then found out Ben Browder's doing a talk on the Saturday (I had a feeling that would happen! :WINCE: ) So chances are i'll only be heading to the venue for the talk on Saturday and doing everything else on Sunday. Hence why i'm wondering about times.

• 2 weeks later...

wasn't sure where to post so thought would go for here

my friend might be bringing her 3year old, it says in the online shop under childs standard entry tickets "Please note: children's tickets are only valid for ages 12 and under (under 4's go free)."

however under earlybird tickets it says "Early Bird Entry from 9am on Sunday 18th July 2009, for all ages. "

if she gets an earlybird ticket, will she need to buy the kiddie one too?

ta

• Showmasters Admin

my friend might be bringing her 3year old, it says in the online shop under childs standard entry tickets "Please note: children's tickets are only valid for ages 12 and under (under 4's go free)."

however under earlybird tickets it says "Early Bird Entry from 9am on Sunday 18th July 2009, for all ages. "

ta

No, the 3 year old is free all day.

ta

No, the 3 year old is free all day.

Thats great cheers for the quick reply shall let her know :blink: