Recording ....again

talie

As someone who missed the talks it was nice to see what I missed but would have prefered something that maybe Showmasters had done officially and released on a DVD or something. In honesty this could get ALL cameras and phones completely banned from talks and the people who did it should be ashamed of themselves.

Be fair guys. The website actually don't have any responsibility to remove the clips, but they did anyway when we asked them to which I think is nice. To blame for this is those who can't follow rules and apparently ignore the fact that we were told so many times not to record during the talks :[

I did as well and mine got deleted I said things like this are the reason we aren't going to get another dvd guess they don't want the truth.

Is that dvd thing speculation or have Showmasters said we arent getting another dvd? Just curious.

But yeah its a shame that a minority have to ruin stuff for everyone.

Be fair guys. The website actually don't have any responsibility to remove the clips, but they did anyway when we asked them to which I think is nice. To blame for this is those who can't follow rules and apparently ignore the fact that we were told so many times not to record during the talks :[

i agree!

Hey guys,

I'm sorry, i'm one of people who post video on youtube.

(I'm french sorryyyy! you're gonna hate me!!)

I've delated them.

I did not understand all that was say during the talk and moreover it's not even my videos, they are to a friend of mine. (I use a translator, it's not perfect.)

So, I'm really sorry for that, I never do that again, I understood the message. Please forgive me! :unsure:

The reason I'm annoyed at the website is because I'm pretty sure a few who put the posts up went to the con, so they would have fully known that things weren't meant to be taped. Although I may be wrong. However after those who filmed the talks were given permission to interview guests I can't believe they went and did that ><