Hillywood.

krisieeh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me tooo!! OMG that would be AWESOME!

I messaged Hannah on Myspace and she replied :) and she said she'd love to come to England with Hilly, but they would have to be invited by the organisers. Please massive events??? please??? :)

me tooo!! OMG that would be AWESOME!

I messaged Hannah on Myspace and she replied :) and she said she'd love to come to England with Hilly, but they would have to be invited by the organisers. Please massive events??? please??? :)

yeh, just remembered I had already commented on this saying me too, but oh well :(

• Moderators

Quite often it's not that people don't want to come, it's that the organisers have to weigh up whether it's worth paying however much they want compared to other potential guests.

Maybe a situation will arise where it's cheaper to get them, but generally I think it's too costly to warrant.

I love Hillywood. I totally get that it wouldnt be fair to sacrifice actual guests for them though because only a small number of us would be ok with that. Personally to me there are the stars in the films, like the main cast and then theres the people that are just simply in the film.... some i'd be willing to sacrifice some guests for Hillywood (i have no idea if what i've said sounds too mean though =[ )

I love Hillywood. I totally get that it wouldnt be fair to sacrifice actual guests for them though because only a small number of us would be ok with that. Personally to me there are the stars in the films, like the main cast and then theres the people that are just simply in the film.... some i'd be willing to sacrifice some guests for Hillywood (i have no idea if what i've said sounds too mean though =[ )

I agree with that :) But who couldn't love Hillywood? lol :) If people went to ET3, they would have seen them in the parodies, so at least some should know of them anyway :)

I would have people from the actual cast than rather than parodies ones, even if they are "just in the film"

they are in it.

I really wouldnt be impressed if a penny is spent on something like this, one thing if its an extra and you pay on top, each to their own but even if a 10th of a real guest money is spent on them it would be more than out of order.

Maybe have them at a signing thing and have them instead of a paid talk.

Yeah, I love Hillywood as much as anyone but proper guests should be priority please! And even if there was a bit of spare cash kicking about, I'd rather have extra things at the con like the costume display or more events/competitions/whatever...

Edited by Spectrum

But who couldn't love Hillywood?

Um, me.

I do not understand in the slightest why people love it. Is it meant to be funny??

If you want to meet Hillywood "stars" go to a Hillywood convention, not a Twilight one.

But who couldn't love Hillywood?

Um, me.

I do not understand in the slightest why people love it. Is it meant to be funny??

If you want to meet Hillywood "stars" go to a Hillywood convention, not a Twilight one.

Couldnt have said it better myself lol :YAHOO:

Why waste money flying them over? Id rather it went on actual cast members. Im paying a hell of alot of money, and its not to meet two youtube stars :blink:

From what I can tell, they just cosplay and then shamelessly wreck half decent songs. If they come they should be paying for their own flight and their own ticket. You don't see any of *our* cosplayers or youtube-ers getting free entry.

I would certainly not be happy if the money I spent on my ticket paid for them to attend.

Genuinely just LOL'd loud enough for mom to come from downstairs to ask me what was so funny...Was telling her of hatred for said actress and showed her a pic and she was like no get it off I can't stand her rofl. Muddhas a meanie pants too!

And you Mr Chat manager, are on a roll with the burns today. Let's all go to the pokemart and buy burn heals incase we're the next victims :huh:

Aw don't be knocking Hillywood, they're a fab cast of people doing what they enjoy.

I've been to a few events they've done and always found them to be fantastic, keeping people entertained when they'd normally just be waiting around for the next main guest to start a talk or signing or whatever.

They're a very popular part of other events, and personally I think we'd be very lucky if SM did ever manage to get them to attend an event here.

I wouldn't really want them to take place of a large twi guest of course, but if it were in some way possible to have them in like we had the costume guy then fantastic!

Edited by kegan5

Don't be knocking Hillywood, they're a fab cast of people doing what they enjoy.

I've been to a few events they've done and always found them to be fantastic, keeping people entertained when they'd normally just be waiting around for the next main guest to start a talk or signing or whatever.

They're a very popular part of other events, and personally I think we'd be very lucky if SM did ever manage to get them to attend an event here.

I wouldn't really want them to take place of a large twi guest of course, but if it were in some way possible to have them in like we had the costume guy then fantastic!

Couldn't have said it better myself :) You've been to one of their events? lucky :)

though saying wrecking songs and asking if they were in glee was pretty funny :)

Couldn't have said it better myself :) You've been to one of their events? lucky :)

though saying wrecking songs and asking if they were in glee was pretty funny :)

:) Yeah seen them at a few in the US, I'm not really a fan of the first parody they did, but the second one was quite funny.

Hope they get over here for an event one day, they've said they'd love to do one in the UK but tying it in with their own work/studies plus the stuff they already do in the US as Hillywood and then the cost of getting them here it's not that straightforward :)

Oh well fingers crossed xx

Don't be knocking Hillywood, they're a fab cast of people doing what they enjoy.

In your opinion. I'm entitled to my opinion. I think they're unfunny and they're not twilight, so I don't want MY money being spent on non-twilight "guests".

In your opinion. I'm entitled to my opinion. I think they're unfunny and they're not twilight, so I don't want MY money being spent on non-twilight "guests".

Here here!

I can't stand them personally.

Don't find them in the slightest bit funny.

I think SM would rather have 99% of attendees happy with what our money is being spent on then the 1% who want these clowns.