Hillywood.

krisieeh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think hillywood are good at these type of events because they tend to be a good filler for those times when the main guests are on a break etc.

Having said that, the cost of bringing over the hillywood cast which would be at least 5, or 6 if you include the new jacob guy... so thats 6 plane tickets... the money needed for that could pay for another cullen if you look at it from a cost effective point of view.

I would love love love them to attend, they're great fun but can see why SM wouldn't... maybe if they were already in Europe it could be pulled together though :)

Haha nice description!

He is Gawjus tho!

I cant exactly say that too you because your a girl and my friend ! :WINCE:

Hey I don't mind if you call me gorgeous I can live with that :D

lol at hattie i think the guy who plays jasper is cuter than the edward :wub:

But sam you are our edward :lol:

Ive only briefly read though this topic so i might be repeating things other people have said, so sorry in advance if i have :huh:

Im not a fan, and wouldnt really want them there and think the money cud be better spent towards actual guests. Ive bought a gold ticket and it was really hard to scrap the money together, and i personally would rather have cast memebers as guests as really, thats what im paying for, a Twilight con.

Dont get me wrong, John was good at ET3, but i only enjoyed the actual twilight props and customes, Hillywood i just dont find funny really.

Sorry to all hillywood fans, please dont all shoot me at once lol :D

• Showmasters Admin

As per Jason post >>HERE<< this is not going to happen.

It's fine in the US for events to have them, as all they're paying is their fees. But a UK event will have to pay for flights too, which are not cheap.

Sorry to those that like them but the truth of the matter is, as much fun as they maybe at an event, it just costs too much to bring them to a UK event. Any event has a finite amount of money to spend on guests. As Jason has said, to get these 5 or 6 Hillywooders over would cost as much money as 2 film guests. And ME aren't stupid, we do know that 99% of the attendees are going to want the film guests over these guys.

Edited by Too Tall

It's fine in the US for events to have them, as all they're paying is their fees. But a UK event will have to pay for flights too, which are not cheap.

... on the other hand though, if Hillywood happened to be attending another event in Europe then the cost of travel from there to UK would be considerably less and so could be seen as a possibilty still for future events ?

• Showmasters Admin

... on the other hand though, if Hillywood happened to be attending another event in Europe then the cost of travel from there to UK would be considerably less and so could be seen as a possibilty still for future events ?

Indeed, it's not a complete no I'm sure. It's just a no to flying them from the US.

If they are in Europe at the time of one of the ET events and so ME are only paying theirs fees and not the flights on top, I'm sure they'd look at getting them as extras.

Edited by Too Tall

Indeed, it's not a complete no I'm sure. It's just a no to flying them from the US.

If they are in Europe at the time of one of the ET events and so ME are only paying theirs fees and not the flights on top, I'm sure they'd look at getting them as extras.

Get John back and ask him to put them all in his suitcase I'm sure Hilly and Hannah would fit. Lol. Kidding of course. I'd love to meet them but I'm guessing its more realistic for me to go to a US Twi event their at to meet them at the moment. It's a bummer them living in the US. Hey Stuart you could always pay for our Cullen group as guests instead, I'm sure the others in the group wouldn't mind and we're cheap too!! :headscratch:

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Get John back and ask him to put them all in his suitcase I'm sure Hilly and Hannah would fit. Lol. Kidding of course. I'd love to meet them but I'm guessing its more realistic for me to go to a US Twi event their at to meet them at the moment. It's a bummer them living in the US. Hey Stuart you could always pay for our Cullen group as guests instead, I'm sure the others in the group wouldn't mind and we're cheap too!! :wub:

Hey who are you calling CHEAP???!!!!

Get John back and ask him to put them all in his suitcase I'm sure Hilly and Hannah would fit. Lol. Kidding of course. I'd love to meet them but I'm guessing its more realistic for me to go to a US Twi event their at to meet them at the moment. It's a bummer them living in the US. Hey Stuart you could always pay for our Cullen group as guests instead, I'm sure the others in the group wouldn't mind and we're cheap too!! :P

Hey who are you calling CHEAP???!!!!

Erm I'm calling myself cheap lol

• 1 month later...