Hillywood.

krisieeh

• Moderators

I have to admit, I'm in love with the Hillywood Crew. :lol:

They are just amazing at what they do, and personally, I think they would make AMAZING guests at one of our ET conventions! Even if just Hilly and Hannah came over, I think we would all love them for it! The stories they could tell about filming, and getting into their Twilight Characters, oh gosh. :P

... So, who else is with me? :thumbup:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WE LOVE YOU HILLYWOOD!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh no! I didn't mean instead of the Twilight Actors, I just meant like how we had John this time aswell as 5 guests, it's be pretty cool to have the Hillywood Crew come over with him!

Yeah, but Jason's already said it'd cost us two guests if they were brought over :'(

I bought there autograph at ET3 so i am REALLY HAPPY :lol:

Saw the twilight parody video AGES ago & loved it!! so to have their auto has made my ET3 even better - Especially when i got to see the New Moon parody that i hadn't previously seen!

Even the Lovely John was kind enough to sign :thumbup:

It would be unfair to have them at a Twilight convention without prior warning that it's gonna be them.

You buy a ticket knowing you'll get five or so guests from the movies or related to the books in some way, and I think it would be very cheeky of Massive Events to announce even one of these guys in place of a guest :).

Sorry, it's jus the way I feel.

It would be unfair to have them at a Twilight convention without prior warning that it's gonna be them.

You buy a ticket knowing you'll get five or so guests from the movies or related to the books in some way, and I think it would be very cheeky of Massive Events to announce even one of these guys in place of a guest :).

I don't think they'd do that anyway, seeing as they're not directly related to the films. Bringing them would like be bringing somebody from a Youtube Paraody, regardless of their popularity in America, it doesn't necessarily make them well known here.

However, I do think they're funny and would like to meet them some day, just not at ET4, where I have paid, like you said, for five guests from the movies. The offical ones. :blush:

I don't think they'd do that anyway, seeing as they're not directly related to the films. Bringing them would like be bringing somebody from a Youtube Paraody, regardless of their popularity in America, it doesn't necessarily make them well known here.

However, I do think they're funny and would like to meet them some day, just not at ET4, where I have paid, like you said, for five guests from the movies. The offical ones. :crying:

Yeah I have faith enough that they wouldn't do that, too :o

I imagine they'd have a flux of angry fans xD Dont think they wanna mes with the Twilight herd!

I'd LOVE to meet Kellan to :blush: