Autograph/8x10 query

adriangill

Are 8x10 photos provided for autographs in the reg pack like at ME cons? If so, will there be others available to purchase from dealers?. If not then does it work like Collectormania/LFCC/etc (pick from a selection), or do you have to bring your own?

At previous Tenth Planet events normally you get a single print on photographic paper in your pack, anything else you have to buy, for £4 each or so (usually offers on, 3 for £10 etc. Not usually free prints to pick up

A print with 4 Doctors on may have its advantages anyway.

but this event could go either way, there might be 6 photos in the pack.

At previous Tenth Planet events normally you get a single print on photographic paper in your pack, anything else you have to buy, for £4 each or so (usually offers on, 3 for £10 etc. Not usually free prints to pick up

A print with 4 Doctors on may have its advantages anyway.

but this event could go either way, there might be 6 photos in the pack.

im not an autograph collector but i might just do this

If you don't mind the extra queuing you should always get them; paid for them after all. Even if you sell each for a £5er on ebay, that's money that can go towards spending on the next one.

If you don't mind the extra queuing you should always get them; paid for them after all. Even if you sell each for a £5er on ebay, that's money that can go towards spending on the next one.

to be honest ive only had one experience getting an auto and that was from fraizer heines at lfcc 09, wasnt a good experience, he barely looked at me, refused a posed pic even though the person in front got one and the ppl behind did, or should i say his helper refused and fraizer just looked down till I left. wasnt a nice experience especially as he is my fav companion. was gonna give him another chance at invasion lol

but what is autograph etiquet? at a cm for example do you pick up the photo you wabnt or say? for example

Thanks for the replies. Will have a hunt around to see if I can find any photos I like, just in case.

but what is autograph etiquet? at a cm for example do you pick up the photo you wabnt or say? for example
Just pick up the one (or more if you are getting more than one auto) that you want.

Thanks for the replies. Will have a hunt around to see if I can find any photos I like, just in case.

Just pick up the one (or more if you are getting more than one auto) that you want.

cheers

where is the best place to buy prints outside of a con?

i thought movie market but that seems to of died a slow death barely has anything now

i thought movie market but that seems to of died a slow death barely has anything now

I only know of Statesidestills. They have quite few Who images. Although they are lacking in some that I would like, so if anyone knows of anywhere else.... ^_^

I only know of Statesidestills. They have quite few Who images. Although they are lacking in some that I would like, so if anyone knows of anywhere else.... ^_^

id like something large ish with all the doctors on it

All I keep finding is various promo pictures from "The Five Doctors". No point really as Hundrell, Troughton, Pertwee are sadly no longer with us and Baker was a waxwork. So really just one Doctor! Have you found anything?

Not sure what you are expecting to find, they've never all been photographed in costume together. In fact Paul's not doned the wig since 1996!

Plenty of fan wallpapers about though, and Drs 5-8 have done audios together.

All I keep finding is various promo pictures from "The Five Doctors". No point really as Hundrell, Troughton, Pertwee are sadly no longer with us and Baker was a waxwork. So really just one Doctor! Have you found anything?

no ive not seen anything

there must be art work out there for sale?

i bought ages ago that ive been meaning to mount a load of animated doctor cards of ebay for docs 1-10, i guess i could dig those out and get them signed then mount them together

similar to this but without matt smith and individual, this looks good though who card montage

Edited by timelord81r

Hi Everyone if you are looking for Pictures and Poster you haven't tried my favourite place E-BAY were it says (Find) just type in Dr Who Prints, there is usually 151 items or more Rare Prints and up to Date Prints. So log on and you will be amazed when i looked a couple of days ago there was a pack of 8 A4 prints for £4.45 (70's and 80's Doctors and Companions), So have a look and see what you think. Hope this helps. Julie-t :thumbup::D

Not sure what you are expecting to find, they've never all been photographed in costume together. In fact Paul's not doned the wig since 1996!

Wallpaper image is pretty much what I was looking for. Thought there might be an official (i..e done by the BBC) one floating around. I will have a look at fan made one. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I don't use ebay - thanks anyway B)

Edited by 1of2

Wallpaper image is pretty much what I was looking for. Thought there might be an official (i..e done by the BBC) one floating around. I will have a look at fan made one. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I don't use ebay - thanks anyway :D

why no ebay?

i think im going with the cards i have, though i saw on GB someone mention the 93 radio times cover which is a good idea, but mine is at my folks home, humm, maybe i should ask them to post it? humm decisions lol

EDIT: Oh and I don't use ebay - thanks anyway :blush:

see here ------------- GB POST