True Blood Pets

gemma85

Just thought I would start a random topic. Just recently bought a kitten who is ssooooo incredibly beautiful by the way, but a good few days went by after getting her where we couldnt come up with a name. We were toying between diffrent things but none suited her, then it came to me!!! Happen to catch a glance of my True Blood dvd and it hit.......Sookie. It matched her perfectly so now that's her name. Just thought I would share that everyone. Thought it would be fun to see if anyone else has any pets named after their fave tv/film characters? :D

Edited by gemma85

I tried to convince my Mum to name my cats after Trek characters, but she wouldn't have it lol... However, when my brother and sister in law were thinking up names for their baby, I thought up normal names from Trek and they picked my suggestion of Naomi.... Wildman :o My sister in law reckons she picked the name, but I put the first thought in their head so my niece is sneakily named after a Trek character :P

I've loved 101 Dalmations, the original Disney animation, since I was a kid but we can't have furry pets in our rented house so no dogs. We do however have tropical fish. My "babies" are our dalmation mollies which are called Anita and Perdita. They are so entertaining - silly fat funny fish!

My first cat was called Sookie. Aw my boy! My Mum got him when she was pregnant with my brother so that was 38 years ago! Obviously he wasn't named after Sookie Stackhouse but we pronounced it the same way. My cat now is called Hetfield and if you don't know who that's named after then you must never speak to me you heathens!

Edited by Big_Pants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 6 rats called Bo, Luke, Jesse , General, Lee and Flash, 2 hamsters called Daisy and Maybelle, 2 degus called Dodge and Charger, a chinchilla called Moonshine, a rabbit called Rosco, 2 guinea pigs called John ( Schnieder) and Tom (Wopat) and a Shetland pony named Byron (Cherry) !!

Yes, I name all my pets after Dukes characters/cast....although some of them are mark 2/3/4 !!! :P

Edited by Dukegirl01

• 3 weeks later...

My first cat was called Sookie. Aw my boy! My Mum got him when she was pregnant with my brother so that was 38 years ago! Obviously he wasn't named after Sookie Stackhouse but we pronounced it the same way. My cat now is called Hetfield and if you don't know who that's named after then you must never speak to me you heathens!

Lol, I love that name!! Does it have the beard?