What was your Vampire Academy enrollment name?

Emma_Adams

?!?

I think that was the most creative, expressional post i have ever seen! Maybe we should all post like that from now on XD

^"!£!!

Im gonna attempt to translate your post to 'What on earth are you on about?'

In which case i shall reply:

There was a Vampire Academy stand at the back of the dealers room where you could spin a series of 4 wheels which made up a name, which was then written on an enrollment certificate for St Vladamirs Academy.

Queen Christina Ruthven the Pure. *smirks*

Then Sam blew it by laughin hysterically and saying there wasn't a chance that i was even born pure... or something along those lines.. perhaps it was she's more corrupt than the rest of us put together or... I cannae remember exactly but it was derogatory to say the least!!! :P

aaaah... i love him, although Christian is pretty cool too!

He is but come on, "death in a cowboy duster" - how bloody cool can you get!!

Honestly I will stage a major protestation if these books don't end up the way they should (happy! and with everybody ending up with who they should be with)

Sincerely, I'm not sure if Demetri has flown all the way to the top of my favourite characters list - or maybe he ran to the top, what with all his stamina training :P

Mine ended up being...

Tsarina Mia Bathory the Evil :firedevil:

Kinda like it, could have been worse :P ...

I agree with the Evil bit! ;)

Nonsense! I'm bloody lovely! :P

Do you remember if I did actually buy that Due South badge? 'cos if I did I've already lost it :P

yh, you got the one with defenbaker and Benton :) fit badge, you're an idiot if you've lost it- i'll beat you up with a big stick next time i see you! ;)

i've not even had my out of my suitcase- oops, if I find yours i'll let you know.

Mine ended up being...

Tsarina Mia Bathory the Evil :firedevil:

Kinda like it, could have been worse :P ...

I agree with the Evil bit! :P

Nonsense! I'm bloody lovely!:P

Do you remember if I did actually buy that Due South badge? 'cos if I did I've already lost it :P

yh, you got the one with defenbaker and Benton :) fit badge, you're an idiot if you've lost it- i'll beat you up with a big stick next time i see you! :P

i've not even had my out of my suitcase- oops, if I find yours i'll let you know.

Note to self: avoid stick wielding Jen... :YAHOO:

?!?

I think that was the most creative, expressional post i have ever seen! Maybe we should all post like that from now on XD

^"!£!!

Im gonna attempt to translate your post to 'What on earth are you on about?'

In which case i shall reply:

There was a Vampire Academy stand at the back of the dealers room where you could spin a series of 4 wheels which made up a name, which was then written on an enrollment certificate for St Vladamirs Academy.

:P @ expressional post

I didn`t see the wheel /totally unobservant person :P