Charlie Guest Encounter

kegan5

"Hey James! Hey James! *waves*"

I was there :clap:

Ha ha that made me laugh, wish they'd caught it on camera.

Did anyone notice his trousers? Ok this is kind of weird, but they were like a suede, the kind that if you run something along the material one way it makes the material darker, like on velvet sofas... (hope that makes sense else I'll look weird) ha ha anyway, his trousers were like that... and I'm like a lemming so I found myself battling not drawing something on his leg.

I didn't, I managed to maintain my self control lol but seriously it was a bit like not chewing a fruit pastel!

Yeah, that would have been a good memory to have recorded! I liked his story about the giant pot hole in LA too...

I didn't notice his trousers, no! I bet he wears those so he can draw on them if he gets bored. You could have played noughts and crosses with him on his leg :whistling:

Yeah, that would have been a good memory to have recorded! I liked his story about the giant pot hole in LA too...

I didn't notice his trousers, no! I bet he wears those so he can draw on them if he gets bored. You could have played noughts and crosses with him on his leg :whistling:

That just sounds wrong lol, not sure he'd appreciate me stroking his leg :s

"Hey James! Hey James! *waves*"

I was there :whistling:

Ha ha that made me laugh, wish they'd caught it on camera.

Did anyone notice his trousers? Ok this is kind of weird, but they were like a suede, the kind that if you run something along the material one way it makes the material darker, like on velvet sofas... (hope that makes sense else I'll look weird) ha ha anyway, his trousers were like that... and I'm like a lemming so I found myself battling not drawing something on his leg.

I didn't, I managed to maintain my self control lol but seriously it was a bit like not chewing a fruit pastel!

Haha yes i was in the last guest encounter on sunday and he was saying they felt so good he didnt need to wear underwear with them :D , and that he got them for a bargain of $125 from a shop called Wasted :P