Sign in to follow this  
MrsTwilight

Was anyone too shy?

LMAO...Why is everyone saying I was drunk :D I do remember seeing you a fair few times...Just not...very clearly xD And I did get my amazing cwtch! :thumbup:

I spoke to EVERYONE! :thumbup:

quite surprised how many names I remembered on Saturday evening after the amount I drank on Friday night!

It wasn't until earlier when I saw your twitpics that I realised you were the one dressed as Bella...I saw you loads! but didn't realise it was you.

and....this is really bugging me :| but how do you pronounce your name??

I WAS ON FRIDAY NIGHT DON'T EVEN DENY IT! *dies*

YOU SO WEREN'T!

I spoke to EVERYONE! :D

quite surprised how many names I remembered on Saturday evening after the amount I drank on Friday night!

Lmao I didn't see you all weekend until Sunday night! After we'd been in the pool :thumbup:

I spoke to EVERYONE! :thumbup:

It wasn't until earlier when I saw your twitpics that I realised you were the one dressed as Bella...I saw you loads! but didn't realise it was you.

awwww! nevermind.

I was Birthday Bella on Sunday daytime, and Sookie Stackhouse on Saturday night.

My name's pronounced "Hile-wen" (the hile bit rhymes with smile)

I spoke to EVERYONE! :D

awwww! nevermind.

I was Birthday Bella on Sunday daytime, and Sookie Stackhouse on Saturday night.

My name's pronounced "Hile-wen" (the hile bit rhymes with smile)

you looked great as bella!

ahhh ok....I was thinking it was like 'Hewl-wen' :thumbup:

I saw Sookie lots .. had no idea it was you though :thumbup:

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :(

and david ive never spoken to which is especially silly since i talk to katie. o well!

meeee?

I saw you coming out of the hilton as I was on my way in to go register....but I was too shy aswell :blush:

I'll say hi next time, promise :D

yeahhh i remember that! and when youd walked past i said to stacey thats vikki! haha. next time, definitely!

I was too shy to speak to anyone that didn't speak to me first! I think the only people I did speak to is people that Ellie spoke to first! (Thanks Ellie! Haha)

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :D

and david ive never spoken to which is especially silly since i talk to katie. o well!

meeee?

I saw you coming out of the hilton as I was on my way in to go register....but I was too shy aswell :blush:

yeahhh i remember that! and when youd walked past i said to stacey thats vikki! haha. next time, definitely!

haha awww sorry! I was kinda all flustered with dragging my heavy suitcase around and trying to find the hotel on my own :(

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :D

meeee?

haha awww sorry! I was kinda all flustered with dragging my heavy suitcase around and trying to find the hotel on my own :(

aw no i feel bad now i would have helped you :D im gonna give you a big hug next time haha beware

haha awww no it's ok...I thought I might aswell register to pass the time cos my friends flight was delayed. but I ended up getting lost in/around the hilton loads. bad idea :D

and yayyy! I'll look forward to it :blush:

ah no you should have come with us! we went to stock up on "proper food"... aka loads of sweets biscuits and mixers for the vodka :blush:

Yeah you should have! We were all set for buying proper food and then... we got distracted by biscuits.

Now come on :( I remember...Some of it :D

Haha! I got most cuddles etc on Friday - You were in la la land that night no? :D

Good job I still luv ya huh? :blush:

I don't know where I was on Friday night, what I was doing, who I was with or what happened :blush: Good job I had David and Katie to babysit me :')

I don't know where I was on Friday night, what I was doing, who I was with or what happened :blush: Good job I had David and Katie to babysit me :')

We chatted for ages and had some huggles :( Then u got totally trashed :D

I was trashed a good hour or so before the party lmao :| I remember talking to you Saturday afternoon...The rest of the day...Not so much xD

I had Jen to babysit me on Friday, god love her <3

She was doing well until I disappeared upstairs to sleep! Everyone came in and was like, 'What are you doing on the floor?!'