Was anyone too shy?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so sad really :( all those missed opportunities.

Has to change, everybody is so nice and so pleased to meet each other ;)

I know!

you were probably the one I saw most actually :P

I did say hi when you were at the signing board thing for Kiowa, i just didn't introduce myself sorry :P haha.

yup, a few people actually :P

Can't believe you didn't say hi ;)

hehe ;)!

I wanted to say hey to the cosplayers :( I was to shy tho!

This was my first time meeting them and I can tell you they are the most lovely people you could meet :wub:

Yeah i was abit incase they were all like WTF :wub:

I nearly said hello to you but thought you`d wonder wtf I was :/ lol

I saw everyone but hardly talked to anyone. I will do next time. I hate myself for being so shy!

:( I said hi a few times but got the impression you didn`t want to speak. Hopefully just shyness? x

I didn't say hi to everyone (Sry to the Cullens and Rhi ). I probably wouldn't have said hi to anyone if it wasn't for the fact that everyone said hi to me first. I'm just shy and don't really know what to say. But I promise that I'll say hi to you guys at et4

I spoke to you but I was rather drunk at the time and I think I just mumbled something like "I know who you are but you don`t know who I am" and you looked quite scared so I thought it best to leave u be :thumbup:

Considering I'm normally pretty loud I was kinda shy to talk to a few people I reconised off the forum. Though I think people were a bit freaked out by the fact that me and Mel spent most of Friday night running around the hotel dressed as superheroes....lol XD

Ah I didn`t know that was you, I walked past you a couple of times.

:wub: you think .. cuz you can't remember because you were that drunk? ;)

Maybe ;)

We spoke and had a couple of photos, But don`t think you knew who I was at the time but was very merry so didn`t care ;) lmao x

Edited by SacredSilence

• Moderators

I was quite shy, but i did end up making a dfew friends. And i spoke to Mrs twilight on Friday night too, sorry we didnt speak more

I thought you'd be one of the people I'd recognise but I honestly don't think I ever saw you once :thumbup: lol

I was quite shy, but i did end up making a dfew friends. And i spoke to Mrs twilight on Friday night too, sorry we didnt speak more

I thought you'd be one of the people I'd recognise but I honestly don't think I ever saw you once :blink: lol

I did actually see you, but was either in a que for something or being shuffled along into the halls so i didnt get a chance to say hi

^^

I also can't believe you didn't say hi :blink: I was looking out for you but I never saw you lol :D

you mean me, or David? lol :S

I think I saw you walking past in one of the talks...but I wasn't too sure and didn't want to say hi incase I wasn't you. failure :( haha.

were you wearing a long gray coat? I think I saw you a few times too....but I was too scared to say hi :P

<-- puts hand up too.

Although there is nothing worse in my eyes than saying Hiiiii to someone and them pulling a 'who the flip flops are you' face.

Maybe we need to wear forum names and a short description on Tshirts lol

^^

I also can't believe you didn't say hi :P I was looking out for you but I never saw you lol :(

you mean me, or David? lol :S

I think I saw you walking past in one of the talks...but I wasn't too sure and didn't want to say hi incase I wasn't you. failure :( haha.

were you wearing a long gray coat? I think I saw you a few times too....but I was too scared to say hi :P

haha i was indeed :) you should have come over, i'm friendly enough haha

I didn't say hi to everyone (Sry to the Cullens and Rhi :( ). I probably wouldn't have said hi to anyone if it wasn't for the fact that everyone said hi to me first. I'm just shy and don't really know what to say. But I promise that I'll say hi to you guys at et4 :)

I kept seeing you from a distance but didn't want to shout ;) Next time though :P

:( you think .. cuz you can't remember because you were that drunk? :P

Hahahah she has the photos even though she doesn't know who a lot of the peeps are :(

I saw everyone but hardly talked to anyone. I will do next time. I hate myself for being so shy!

Again I saw you in the distance a couple of times but didn't get a chance to say hi :P

I didn't say hi to everyone (Sry to the Cullens and Rhi ). I probably wouldn't have said hi to anyone if it wasn't for the fact that everyone said hi to me first. I'm just shy and don't really know what to say. But I promise that I'll say hi to you guys at et4

I spoke to you but I was rather drunk at the time and I think I just mumbled something like "I know who you are but you don`t know who I am" and you looked quite scared so I thought it best to leave u be :P

What? :P When was this?? x

• Showmasters Admin

Every show it like a mastermind test for me. I get sooo many people come up and say hi. But only about 10% tell me who they are.

And some say "you don't remember me, do you?" :P

I've got a good memory and I'll know that I've met them before and talked but I talk to 100+ attendees per show, so that's about 2000+ in the last 12 months. Sometimes it takes time to recall the specific person. So if you ever say hi, and I look like I'm trying to work out when I last saw you, I'm not being rude, just trying to remember you from the other 2000 people :P

Yeah I saw a couple of people in passing but because I dont post on here that much any more I hadnt necessarily spoken to them before and thought they wouldnt know me.

:P you think .. cuz you can't remember because you were that drunk? :P

Maybe :(

You were still able to recognise me when I was wandering around on my own friday night. I turn around and BAM! Abraham Lincolns in my face shouting my name :(

<-- puts hand up too.

Although there is nothing worse in my eyes than saying Hiiiii to someone and them pulling a 'who the flip flops are you' face.

Maybe we need to wear forum names and a short description on Tshirts lol

the forum names is what helps me remember,

especially since most of us dont even have our pic as our forum avatar

I even get confused between facebook and forum lmao

but tell me your forum name, and you will see the lightbulb ping above my head :clap: