Was anyone too shy?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to EVERYONE! :dance:

quite surprised how many names I remembered on Saturday evening after the amount I drank on Friday night!

It wasn't until earlier when I saw your twitpics that I realised you were the one dressed as Bella...I saw you loads! but didn't realise it was you.

and....this is really bugging me :| but how do you pronounce your name??

awwww! nevermind.

I was Birthday Bella on Sunday daytime, and Sookie Stackhouse on Saturday night.

My name's pronounced "Hile-wen" (the hile bit rhymes with smile)

you looked great as bella!

ahhh ok....I was thinking it was like 'Hewl-wen' :spidy:

:gorgeous: thankyou! :vader:

I saw Sookie lots .. had no idea it was you though :jason:

haha! well I did mention it quite a few times on here - thought I may get the **** ripped out of me dressing as a TB character at a Twi Con, but everyone persuaded me otherwise which is why I ended up wearing shorts to Saturday's party :D

I was completely trashed on Friday night so if you got cornered by me in any part of the hotel and I threw drink over you I apologise. I wasn't shy about talking to anyone this time round but I have been at past events.

Think at ET4 I'll skip the Friday booze up because my photos really show I was hungover!

I talked to David, I accosted Talie and a few others...me shy? :lol:

I was completely trashed on Friday night so if you got cornered by me in any part of the hotel and I threw drink over you I apologise. I wasn't shy about talking to anyone this time round but I have been at past events.

Think at ET4 I'll skip the Friday booze up because my photos really show I was hungover!

I talked to David, I accosted Talie and a few others...me shy? :lol:

I talked to you on Friday night didn't I? I think you gave me a business card? or was that someone else??

I had Jen to babysit me on Friday, god love her <3

She was doing well until I disappeared upstairs to sleep! Everyone came in and was like, 'What are you doing on the floor?!'

Haha I was quite proud i kept track of you for as long as I did :lol: Then I turn my back for one second and youd wandered off somewhere lol

I talked to David, I accosted Talie and a few others...me shy? :WINCE:

I talked to you on Friday night didn't I? I think you gave me a business card? or was that someone else??

Yes!! That was me...have you registered with the site then lol!!!

I had Jen to babysit me on Friday, god love her <3

She was doing well until I disappeared upstairs to sleep! Everyone came in and was like, 'What are you doing on the floor?!'

Haha I was quite proud i kept track of you for as long as I did :P Then I turn my back for one second and youd wandered off somewhere lol

:thumbup:

I talked to David, I accosted Talie and a few others...me shy? :thumbup:

Yes!! That was me...have you registered with the site then lol!!!

haha not yet. that would mean you expect me to have unpacked and found the card already! :lol:

(my suitcases are at still at the bottom of the stairs, with only laundry and toiletries removed!)

Making my way slowing through all the notifications and finally come across this thread lol.

Mostly people came upto me 1st and said hi before I'd got the chance to say anything ha ha ha although I already know alot of you anyway. The 1st thing Renee said was "Mwah ha ha ha ha..." ha ha ha ha after our evil laugh convo on the forum! There were some that I sadly still haven't had the chance to meet ;) but hopefully will at ET4! David, I don't remember seeing you over the weekend. Was I not being observant enough?

RIGHT THEN YOU LOT!!!!!

I want everyone to come say Hi at ET4. No shyness allowed. You can't miss me, I'm the lunatic who calls myself Princess HanHan of Manchester and walks round with a big stuffed Shrek. And Shrekkie Boo loves people.

Promise me????????

xxxxxx

;) I came to ET3 having met no-one and only been speaking to one person for a week. Booked my ticket the Monday before ET3 and packed my bags. Made soooo many new and like minded friends. My fb has swelled again and I really believe I've made friends for life. ET3 has opened up a whole new world of opportunities for me and my cross country travel plans have already begun. ET4 Gold booked already. Plans for LFCC in July. Book signing by Charlaine Harris (True Blood) on 10 March in Manchester with new friends who are joining me from a few places across the North West. I don't wanna hear "shy" after ET4.

This is the request of Princess HanHan of Manchester and Shrekkie Boo!!!!

:P

Love you All and hope to make more new friends in July/October.

;) :WAV ;):D:wub::P