Was anyone too shy?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to EVERYONE! :thumbup:

quite surprised how many names I remembered on Saturday evening after the amount I drank on Friday night!

It wasn't until earlier when I saw your twitpics that I realised you were the one dressed as Bella...I saw you loads! but didn't realise it was you.

and....this is really bugging me :| but how do you pronounce your name??

I WAS ON FRIDAY NIGHT DON'T EVEN DENY IT! *dies*

YOU SO WEREN'T!

I spoke to EVERYONE! :D

quite surprised how many names I remembered on Saturday evening after the amount I drank on Friday night!

Lmao I didn't see you all weekend until Sunday night! After we'd been in the pool :thumbup:

I spoke to EVERYONE! :thumbup:

It wasn't until earlier when I saw your twitpics that I realised you were the one dressed as Bella...I saw you loads! but didn't realise it was you.

awwww! nevermind.

I was Birthday Bella on Sunday daytime, and Sookie Stackhouse on Saturday night.

My name's pronounced "Hile-wen" (the hile bit rhymes with smile)

I spoke to EVERYONE! :D

awwww! nevermind.

I was Birthday Bella on Sunday daytime, and Sookie Stackhouse on Saturday night.

My name's pronounced "Hile-wen" (the hile bit rhymes with smile)

you looked great as bella!

ahhh ok....I was thinking it was like 'Hewl-wen' :thumbup:

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :(

and david ive never spoken to which is especially silly since i talk to katie. o well!

meeee?

I saw you coming out of the hilton as I was on my way in to go register....but I was too shy aswell :blush:

I'll say hi next time, promise :D

yeahhh i remember that! and when youd walked past i said to stacey thats vikki! haha. next time, definitely!

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :D

and david ive never spoken to which is especially silly since i talk to katie. o well!

meeee?

I saw you coming out of the hilton as I was on my way in to go register....but I was too shy aswell :blush:

yeahhh i remember that! and when youd walked past i said to stacey thats vikki! haha. next time, definitely!

haha awww sorry! I was kinda all flustered with dragging my heavy suitcase around and trying to find the hotel on my own :(

i was too shy to say hi to lisa and vikki :D

meeee?

haha awww sorry! I was kinda all flustered with dragging my heavy suitcase around and trying to find the hotel on my own :(

aw no i feel bad now i would have helped you :D im gonna give you a big hug next time haha beware