Was anyone too shy?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every show it like a mastermind test for me. I get sooo many people come up and say hi. But only about 10% tell me who they are.

And some say "you don't remember me, do you?" :lol:

I've got a good memory and I'll know that I've met them before and talked but I talk to 100+ attendees per show, so that's about 2000+ in the last 12 months. Sometimes it takes time to recall the specific person. So if you ever say hi, and I look like I'm trying to work out when I last saw you, I'm not being rude, just trying to remember you from the other 2000 people :clap:

We should do some kind of memory test thing for you lol "how many attendees can you name in 2 minutes" :D

<-- puts hand up too.

Although there is nothing worse in my eyes than saying Hiiiii to someone and them pulling a 'who the flip flops are you' face.

Maybe we need to wear forum names and a short description on Tshirts lol

the forum names is what helps me remember,

especially since most of us dont even have our pic as our forum avatar

I even get confused between facebook and forum lmao

but tell me your forum name, and you will see the lightbulb ping above my head :wub:

Definitely, I'm really quite bad recognising people though and then I question myself so I'm like "is that 'Edwardslovinglovelyperson2010' or 'Edwardslovinglovelyperson2011' lol!

I did see you though, just didn't think you'd know who I was so just smiled heh.

Most people think my name's Kegan too, I normally answer to it but also think I confuse people then, ah well x

Edited by kegan5

I was quite shy, but i did end up making a dfew friends. And i spoke to Mrs twilight on Friday night too, sorry we didnt speak more

I thought you'd be one of the people I'd recognise but I honestly don't think I ever saw you once :whistling: lol

*snigger* i near enough jumped on you :P

Every show it like a mastermind test for me. I get sooo many people come up and say hi. But only about 10% tell me who they are.

And some say "you don't remember me, do you?" :P

I've got a good memory and I'll know that I've met them before and talked but I talk to 100+ attendees per show, so that's about 2000+ in the last 12 months. Sometimes it takes time to recall the specific person. So if you ever say hi, and I look like I'm trying to work out when I last saw you, I'm not being rude, just trying to remember you from the other 2000 people :D

You knew who i was eventually haha..

I spoke to you Rhi in Kiowa's autograph queue :P

glad i said hi :P

Rayray i never saw you ;)

Considering I'm normally pretty loud I was kinda shy to talk to a few people I reconised off the forum. Though I think people were a bit freaked out by the fact that me and Mel spent most of Friday night running around the hotel dressed as superheroes....lol XD

Ah I didn`t know that was you, I walked past you a couple of times.

Yeap lol. So many people were staring at us, was a lot of fun though XD

I spoke to you Rhi in Kiowa's autograph queue :WINCE:

I also spoke to you quite a few times when you were a teensy bit tipsy! lol and you didnt remember at all the next day :D

Teensy bit? I was very tipsy haha...I still don't remember talking to you while I was tipsy xD

Chesme didn't remember even taking a photo with me :') Bless her!

Bahahaha :( I'm glad everyone finds this so hilarious though :|

I'm now trying to work out from the forum who I spoke to at the weekend in Tinsels and Kiowas auto queues, and now think I know who they are (cos we didnt say each others names at the time)

I am wondering if it was Mrs Twilight who came to me cos she lost her pass, then later on found it again?

ohhh!!! i thought i knew you!!! yes it was me :D

Hahahah she has the photos even though she doesn't know who a lot of the peeps are :D

Aha, I've managed to put names to faces now! I just found the last person on Facebook before *smug* ;)

You were still able to recognise me when I was wandering around on my own friday night. I turn around and BAM! Abraham Lincolns in my face shouting my name :P

I could never not recognise you :P

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh..... Your version of hi to me was....

"You're four years younger than my mum...."

Cheers RAyray. Cheers for that... :P

In all fairness to me, I did see you sober before that in Hattie's room! :D

Rayray i never saw you ;)

No, I don't think I saw you either! ;)

the bad thing about me is the fact that i hardly come on here so i don't tend to make a lot of friends. so i spent most of last weekend on my own which is kinda sad of me. the first 2 con i went with friends but this time they didn't so i was a longer all weekend but i guess that is maily my fault for not putting in any effort to make any new friends. i guess it doesn't help that i overly shy around new people as it is

You're blates our stalker Jen! :P

which jen was this reply to?! I'm no stalker :P

You! For pointing people out & being asked how you know them :P

definition of stalking according to urban dictionary "A show of one's devotion.

Some call it stalking. I call it love!" <3 you rayray! ;)

• Moderators

the bad thing about me is the fact that i hardly come on here so i don't tend to make a lot of friends. so i spent most of last weekend on my own which is kinda sad of me. the first 2 con i went with friends but this time they didn't so i was a longer all weekend but i guess that is maily my fault for not putting in any effort to make any new friends. i guess it doesn't help that i overly shy around new people as it is

I don't know if you use MSN or Facebook or Twitter or anything like that, but even if you don't come on the forum much you can always catch people on those :P

Loads of us talk on them, and I really find it helps everyone before the events. If you're coming to ET4, you've got a lot of time to make an effort :P

I don't know if you use MSN or Facebook or Twitter or anything like that, but even if you don't come on the forum much you can always catch people on those :P

Loads of us talk on them, and I really find it helps everyone before the events. If you're coming to ET4, you've got a lot of time to make an effort :P

And you have to be on twitter just to follow David when X Factor is on!!

• Moderators

I think a lot of people were like that actually. There's been a lot of time passed since Proms and other events, so people know each other a lot more.

It was definitely nice to say hi to a lot of people .. just not enough time in one weekend to talk to them all properly! :blink: