Was anyone too shy?

MrsTwilight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I have to confess, I saw you David a few times but mainly on Saturday evening but didn't dare saying "hi"

Aww I'm sure I'm not that scary :wub:

I was shy with a lot of people. Except david! I was with David and Katie most of the nights XD <3

Haha yeah we're just awesome aren't we :(

I kept seeing forum people, but because I'm normally just a lurker I didn't feel like I could go and say hi! It was like seeing mini-celebrities everywhere xD

I was also sat about 2 seats away from someone I follow on Twitter while I was in Jamie Campbell Bower's talk (recognised her from some fan pictures) but I didn't say hello *shy*

I kept seeing forum people, but because I'm normally just a lurker I didn't feel like I could go and say hi! It was like seeing mini-celebrities everywhere xD

I was also sat about 2 seats away from someone I follow on Twitter while I was in Jamie Campbell Bower's talk (recognised her from some fan pictures) but I didn't say hello *shy*

I think I saw you a couple of times hanging out near the photo shoots! Did you come to this con on your own? I would have said hi but I too am overly shy :wub: I'm working on it, ET cons are good for that, will you be at ET4?

Yeah i was abit incase they were all like WTF :D :D

I said his to you Kyle :D

I know :D :D

i did recongise alot of people off here but i was just like shall i say hi or its like they wont recongise me XD

same. i kept quiet incase people were like "who are you"

i saw you getting your picture taken with chris though =]

I think I saw you a couple of times hanging out near the photo shoots! Did you come to this con on your own? I would have said hi but I too am overly shy :D I'm working on it, ET cons are good for that, will you be at ET4?

Yes I got around quite a bit xD And I did come on my own, ET3 was my first ever con aswell, but within 3 minutes of me walking into the Hilton someone started talking to me :) Made some great friends over the weekend too (even with the shyness).

And, yes I will be at ET4, going on my own again, but I'll know a few more people, and I'm going to try and chat on the forums some more. That is my ET resolution :D

I said Hey to Emma and Janelle... They didn't know me but I knew their twitters, forum names the lot... What a loser I am... Ha ha!

I was a bit taken back by that to be honest, I'm a lurker on here so didn't expect anyone to know me! It was lovely meeting you, you were such a laugh in the lines for photoshoots :D

I didn't say hi to everyone (Sry to the Cullens and Rhi :D ). I probably wouldn't have said hi to anyone if it wasn't for the fact that everyone said hi to me first. I'm just shy and don't really know what to say. But I promise that I'll say hi to you guys at et4 :)