Jamies Guest encounter?

Mandelina

Yay good times xD He was so nice, and making everyone so much more comfortable IMO. He never made it awkward and he was always asking if everyone was having a good :')

I asked a couple of questions, even though I was quite nervous since English isn't my first language which always makes me afraid that people won't get what I'm saying. But anyway, I asked if he was afraid that his band gets attention because he is one of the members and that people go to his gigs just because he's Jamie Campbell Bower and not because they enjoy the music.

He thinks its great that his band gets more attention and such because of his fame, but at the same time he's very afraid that people pretend to like his music just because he's in the band. Like people that shows up to his gigs but just stands in the bar during the whole thing, and then afterwards they are like "OMG you were soooooo good!" when they didn't even paid attention. So even though he's glad that its helping out the band, he's afraid it wont be for the right reasons.

He thinks its great that his band gets more attention and such because of his fame, but at the same time he's very afraid that people pretend to like his music just because he's in the band. Like people that shows up to his gigs but just stands in the bar during the whole thing, and then afterwards they are like "OMG you were soooooo good!" when they didn't even paid attention. So even though he's glad that its helping out the band, he's afraid it wont be for the right reasons.

Awww! :)