Sign in to follow this  
Mandelina

Jamies Guest encounter?

Did someone here on the forum go to it? I went to the first one on Saturday :D

He was sooooooo nice, I had a blast!

Edited by Mandelina

i went to the second one and had the mickey taken out of me by jamie , im steven fry according to him.. not in the looks , just due to my knowledge haha the shame :(:wub:

i went to the first one, i may not have said anything lol. but he is such a nice dude, and makes you feel very comfortable :D

Yay good times xD He was so nice, and making everyone so much more comfortable IMO. He never made it awkward and he was always asking if everyone was having a good :')

I asked a couple of questions, even though I was quite nervous since English isn't my first language which always makes me afraid that people won't get what I'm saying. But anyway, I asked if he was afraid that his band gets attention because he is one of the members and that people go to his gigs just because he's Jamie Campbell Bower and not because they enjoy the music.

I went to the first one. Didnt get to say much tho as some of you were way quicker than me lol!

I asked if he was afraid that his band gets attention because he is one of the members and that people go to his gigs just because he's Jamie Campbell Bower and not because they enjoy the music.

What was his reply?

He thinks its great that his band gets more attention and such because of his fame, but at the same time he's very afraid that people pretend to like his music just because he's in the band. Like people that shows up to his gigs but just stands in the bar during the whole thing, and then afterwards they are like "OMG you were soooooo good!" when they didn't even paid attention. So even though he's glad that its helping out the band, he's afraid it wont be for the right reasons.

He thinks its great that his band gets more attention and such because of his fame, but at the same time he's very afraid that people pretend to like his music just because he's in the band. Like people that shows up to his gigs but just stands in the bar during the whole thing, and then afterwards they are like "OMG you were soooooo good!" when they didn't even paid attention. So even though he's glad that its helping out the band, he's afraid it wont be for the right reasons.

Awww! :)

Yeh I wen to the second one on the Saturday.

It was the first time I had bid on a guest encounter and I was not disappointed!

Jamie was so awesome and funny, I had such a great time!