Dealers room stall?

beauty&bear

totally, i bought a victoria necklace, and unless you knew what it was then you wouldn't know what it was! kinda like an inside joke.... i think some the of the subtle stuff is much nicer then the in your face stuff!

I totally agree on that! Thanks for the link, I'm gonna take a look too =)

totally, i bought a victoria necklace, and unless you knew what it was then you wouldn't know what it was! kinda like an inside joke.... i think some the of the subtle stuff is much nicer then the in your face stuff!

I totally agree on that! Thanks for the link, I'm gonna take a look too =)

lol, thats ok! the converse are beautiful and they are doing a deal where if you order converse now you get a free gift!

I have a question too ^^

The website of the people that is next to this shop (shoes and hoodies), they made necklaces and braceletes with shields and this things, and sold Buffy things..

http://www.goostore.co.uk/

We were next to the Canvas Warriors, she was really nice lady (we sold the posters) but I'm sure it's the goo store you're after who were next to us.

Equally lovely people!

I have a question too ^^

The website of the people that is next to this shop (shoes and hoodies), they made necklaces and braceletes with shields and this things, and sold Buffy things..

http://www.goostore.co.uk/

We were next to the Canvas Warriors, she was really nice lady (we sold the posters) but I'm sure it's the goo store you're after who were next to us.

Equally lovely people!

Yes! Thank you :D:D

LOVE Canvas Warriours, have been wanting a pair of their converse for quite a long time now...will have to save up like mad. The jewlery is great, I got the Bella Eclipse bracelet at ET2 and wear it everyday (washing up and in the bath lol) and it's still in great condition XD