Jamie Campbell Bower for ET4

Mandelina

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao I dreamed that Jamie was announced for ET4 :') a very good dream I think :D

Ooooh now that would be a great dream to come true...

I got a feeling that WE ALL want Jamie back....!!!

BRING HIM BACK PLEASE.........................

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

I would go to a con with JUST jamie there. Jamie is amazing. JAMIE for ET4

Lmao, that's what I said to Jason. "We can have an event with JUST Jamie."

I would seriously sit and listen to him talking for hours, he was sooooo funny. I was exhausted afterwards from laughing so much :;P

This is a bloody great idea!!! We can have a JCB event. It would be awsome. And PACKED. but he'd be shattered bless him.

Isnt he just the best??

Edited by jullo

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont think ive wanted something so much before...

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont think ive wanted something so much before...

seriously....I second this!

I was thinking earlier and I don't think theres any guest at all that i'd want more than him.

although in all honesty I think I'd prefer it he was at an ET5 or something just so I could go gold :lol:

but pleeeeeeeeeeeease get jamie back?! pretty pretty please?! :WINCE: