one word

imprints

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a total Jackson overload weekend, what with my Dread DVD arriving on Saturday and then the KCA's Saturday night and all the pics and clips - it was awesome and sad as it sounds, totally made my weekend!! Because honestly, Jackson tends to disapear off the Twilight radar at times - if it wasn't for 100 Monkeys I'd barely see anything of him - he slips under the paps radar (which is good!) but he does seem to be one of the most....I dunno, ignored of the main Twilight cast!! So, actually having a ton of stuff of him over the weekend made such a nice change - loved seeing him!!

Dread was...well, yep Jackson looked gorgeous (obviously) in it and he acted his ass off - his performance was really incredible - but I can totally see why he said he made a friend read the script and said friend felt sick by the end - because I honestly felt sick myself by the end of it - which is erm...kinda clever for a movie to do I guess. Not the usual kind of movie I would choose to watch and I only did for Jackson, but he was worth it!!

KCA's - I LOVED how smily he was and him getting slimed (btw, if you missed it - it's on Nick this Thursday at 5pm!) was funny - but pics I saw of him the next day (on tour) he looks SO tired - bless him!! Wish he would get some sleep!!

And erm...I'll stop Jackson rambling now. I will confess though....I think I am starting to care more about him and his career than I am the whole Twilight stuff now...I think...well sometimes... :thumbup:

xC

I hope so :wub:

is Dread any good btw? I saw it on play.com the other night. I need to get it :D

Dread is...hmmm...intense and somewhat shocking - because I honestly felt sick by the end of it! It's a pyschological thriller and slasher type thing - not too gory though - that wasn't what made me feel ill, it was just the plot! It's rated R (or 18 here) for a reason - there's nudity (sadly not Jackson (well you see his chest breifly once!) I'm waiting for 'Girlfriend' for that :P) and there's loads of swearing and cussing and the violence of the sick kind!

BUT...if you love Jackson and his work - then you should check it out because he acted his ass off!! I love how he totally becomes his character, you never think 'Jasper' when watching him in other movies - he gets into each and every role and is completely believable.

Seriously, that boy is SO underrated it's criminal - he has mega talent (and that's not just my major crush on him speaking!) and I pray with his 2 major movies this summer (Eclipse and The Last Airbender) that he finally gets the chance to shine and people can finally see what I saw in him way back in Beautiful People!!

xC

I hope so :wub:

is Dread any good btw? I saw it on play.com the other night. I need to get it :D

Dread is...hmmm...intense and somewhat shocking - because I honestly felt sick by the end of it! It's a pyschological thriller and slasher type thing - not too gory though - that wasn't what made me feel ill, it was just the plot! It's rated R (or 18 here) for a reason - there's nudity (sadly not Jackson (well you see his chest breifly once!) I'm waiting for 'Girlfriend' for that :P) and there's loads of swearing and cussing and the violence of the sick kind!

theres a nice amount of topless Jackson in Hurt :) ..... a very nice amount lol

I hope so :thumbup:

Dread is...hmmm...intense and somewhat shocking - because I honestly felt sick by the end of it! It's a pyschological thriller and slasher type thing - not too gory though - that wasn't what made me feel ill, it was just the plot! It's rated R (or 18 here) for a reason - there's nudity (sadly not Jackson (well you see his chest breifly once!) I'm waiting for 'Girlfriend' for that :D) and there's loads of swearing and cussing and the violence of the sick kind!

BUT...if you love Jackson and his work - then you should check it out because he acted his ass off!! I love how he totally becomes his character, you never think 'Jasper' when watching him in other movies - he gets into each and every role and is completely believable.

Seriously, that boy is SO underrated it's criminal - he has mega talent (and that's not just my major crush on him speaking!) and I pray with his 2 major movies this summer (Eclipse and The Last Airbender) that he finally gets the chance to shine and people can finally see what I saw in him way back in Beautiful People!!

xC

Oooh thanks! I love scary films :wub:

but it sounds good....I'll have to order it :)

and I loooove Beautiful People. I'm gutted it ended where it did.

haha! ;)

I hope so :D

Oh...I know, my poor computer can't handle the amount of screen caps I did from that movie....I got a bit trigger happy I think :P;):D

There is erm....rumours from a reliable source of nudity in the movie 'Girlfriend' and they said that Jackson fans should be happy about it, so erm....I'm looking forward to that :WAVE: