Kiowa Guest Encounter People?

JessieBear

I was in this one, one of the most memorable things of the weekend - such an amazing guy, quiet is ok with me!

We did have some random convos and he seemed really pleased that we took an interest in his music.

Thanks to everyone else in the group!!!

xxx

Heyy how are you all...

I was there..... I was the one probably with the biggest mouth there... :lol: (Ooops sorry if i spoke too much)..

I'm the asian girl/woman who's iphone Kiowa used....... :clap:

He was a total sweetheart...& i'm glad that we were able to make him feel comfortable...would've been awesome to have had a recording of the encounter......he is a real sweetie...... :wub:

And we had a great group...

Love to you all....

Nina....

Hi girls, I was Kiowa's assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all being so chatty and making him feel so comfortable. As I'm sure you all noticed he is a little shy and quiet but you all brought him out chatting more than he had in any of his other encounters this weekend so good job!

Ellie x x x

Aww it's soooo good to hear that we were able to bring him out of himself a little...

I don't like silence and awkward moments....hence tried to keep the momento going... (think some of the radio presenter in me may have come out)..... Really would love to meet him again....and get him chatting some more..............i wanna interview him for my radio... Hmmm....next mission i guess.... :clap:

Hey Shelby......

Good to meet more of our group.... YAY...!! :D

And you're right, it would be great if we got Kiowa back at some point....

I would definitley be up for another encounter with him...... He is a total sweetie.... And i'm glad that i got him to give us all hugs...hehehe.... He does give incredible tight hugs... :whistling:

Yessss hun i sure am.... Lol... Gillian had already bought her ticket before ET3....and i got mine on Sunday morning..... GOLD...!! Yay....!!!!!!!

We have booked the hotel already too............... Can't wait till October...this time i will be saving up more though so i can be prepared for paying more for guest encounters etc... Lol... i was a convention virgin before but now i'm hooked... Lol.. LOVED IT.... And think that Kiowa was misunderstood by alot of people because of his shyness...i personally found him to be a total sweetheart and he seemed happy that we were taking such an interest in him.....Bless him.....!!

Exactly.............. You could tell that he was just rather quiet and shy........and he was pretty jetlagged too......

Having been to America....i can completely understand the jetlag....it lasted about 2 weeks with me.....so i can sooooo understand why he was sooooo tired...

However i do love his humour too.........and the way he laughs....lol.....he's adorable... Bless him....

Hi girls, I was Kiowa's assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all being so chatty and making him feel so comfortable. As I'm sure you all noticed he is a little shy and quiet but you all brought him out chatting more than he had in any of his other encounters this weekend so good job!

Ellie x x x

I went to his first but wanted to say you did a good job ellie.. lol even though my daughter was quiet for a change.. lol

aww bless your daughter is so sweet! I remember you guys from Edi's encounter last year so was really please to have some familiar faces in the first talk, you really helped along with the girl next to you with all the questions. The second group with the muffins...awesome! It was nice to hear some of his music which you could tell he was passionate about but I think its always hearder when its your first film you only have so many stories to tell and he's still only 19! It was really nice to get to know him over the course of the day though and so grateful for these shows bringing twilight closer to all of us.

Hey Ellie, I wanted to say a thank-you in return, because I think that you did a really good job, like, you were pretty much just one of us, and joined in with the conversation in a tone that didn't even feel like you going to stop our questions at any point, even if they were bizarre sometimes , if that made any sense, I hope that you enjoyed the encounter too. :) x

Thanks shelby, a lot of the crew who work these shows are fans of the films/tv shows too so its just as exciting for us to have these amazing guests there to here there experiences and to hear their stories so I always enjoy the guest encounters and the talks but its really nice to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves this weekend...a job well done by all the crew and especially too tall, mark & jason (not to mention everyone you don't always see)

Look forward to seeing you all at the next one if not before...and if you see me at a show come over and say hi...I love talking twilight with anyone and everyone!

Ellie x x x

Still buzzing from the weekend..

The encounter with Kiowa was definitely one of the highlights for me...

Sooooo glad we were able to get him to open up with us....& he seemed genuinely pleased that we were taking an interest in his music...

It went too fast though....

Ellie x x x

I went to his first but wanted to say you did a good job ellie.. lol even though my daughter was quiet for a change.. lol

aww bless your daughter is so sweet! I remember you guys from Edi's encounter last year so was really please to have some familiar faces in the first talk, you really helped along with the girl next to you with all the questions. The second group with the muffins...awesome! It was nice to hear some of his music which you could tell he was passionate about but I think its always hearder when its your first film you only have so many stories to tell and he's still only 19! It was really nice to get to know him over the course of the day though and so grateful for these shows bringing twilight closer to all of us.

Ellie x x x

That must be me :thumbup: whahahaha! My apologies if I talked too much, but I don't really like silences much + I didn't want the encounter to be awkward for him or us, so well... Not sure if it worked, but I do hope he had a great time! Because I know I did!

Too bad I didn't get to go to the 2nd encounter on Sunday, that sounded totally awesome! It's great to hear he opened up to you guys, as he was so quiet during our encounter...

I LOVED Kiowa, he is such a cutie (the smile *swoon*). And it's sad to hear that some attendees didn't like him or thought he was being rude or something. I don't think that was the case, I just think he was really tired (jetlagged) and kinda shy. I actually liked that about him, it was like he didn't really want to impress people, just wanted to be himself. It was a great pleasure meeting him and I hope to meet him again some day *keeps dreaming*

Also Ellie, I want to thank you (and the rest of the staff too of course!) for doing such an amazing job! This was definitely one of the better cons I've been to! Very well organised, and pretty relaxed too. A lot different than I imagined it would be, and I mean this in a good way :P Been to all Eternal Twilight events and I must admit, this was one of my favs! I hope ET4 will be as great.

I hope the guests had a good time too!

Take care

xXx Carmen

So gutted I couldn't make ET3 in the end cause I had surgery and was too sore to attend but if I went I so would have went to a Kiowa guest encounter I'm so jealous of you lot! haha

Aww so sorry to hear you couldn't make et3... Hope you're feeling better now...

Yes it was awesome and Kiowa was a total darling... Quiet but funny and very cute and loveable....

I loved our encounter with him and would love to do it all over again...

Our group rocked...!!! LOL..

Would sooooo love to meet/see Kiowa again....

Hey everyone

Sorry for my very delayed contribution - have been busy with university (the sacrifices I make to attened ET events ;) ) and then fell ill. Sucks to be me.

I was in the Sunday guest encounter. I was the very quiet, shy girl who sat next to Kiowa and was one of the girls who gave him the muffins. That was a shot in the dark because we either thought he would think 'Oh no not more muffins' or something along those lines so imagine my glee when he practically fell on them and it was a good ice-breaker. I'm glad everyone else thought it was a worthwile idea.

I'm also the girl who won his chair. At the moment I am all over the place because I'm living in hospital accommodation (student nurse) but when I get all set up, it's going to take pride of place in my room. I was so thrilled I managed to get that even though it practically cleaned me out financially.

I'm so glad Kiowa felt like he could open up to us. I think we were a great group of people who were just there to have a laugh with him and make him feel at ease. As someone who is chronically shy myself, I know that shy people are often taken as rude (I apologise if I did come across as rude to anyone) but it's not the case. I thought Kiowa was a genuinely lovely person despite the tiredness and the shyness. I hope I get to meet him again one day. Maybe in a similar guest enounter :YAHOO: With awesome people like you guys.