Kiowa Guest Encounter People?

JessieBear

I wish I had done, but all of my money pretty much went on the encounter in the end. :)

We were such a funny group of people, getting worried everytime we spoke incase he came in and we said something!

It was my first encounter, and yess, it was really awesome! It was such a good space.

Edited by imprints

Hi girls, I was Kiowa's assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all being so chatty and making him feel so comfortable. As I'm sure you all noticed he is a little shy and quiet but you all brought him out chatting more than he had in any of his other encounters this weekend so good job!

Ellie x x x

Hey Ellie, I wanted to say a thank-you in return, because I think that you did a really good job, like, you were pretty much just one of us, and joined in with the conversation in a tone that didn't even feel like you going to stop our questions at any point, even if they were bizarre sometimes :D, if that made any sense, I hope that you enjoyed the encounter too. :)

x

Hi girls, I was Kiowa's assistant on Sunday and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all being so chatty and making him feel so comfortable. As I'm sure you all noticed he is a little shy and quiet but you all brought him out chatting more than he had in any of his other encounters this weekend so good job!

Ellie x x x

Thank you!!!! It was nice that he seemed quite comfortable, it was more like a big group of friends then us talking to a movie star!

Hey Guys. I was there, i was one of the girls that gave him the muffins. Not the girl that won the chair though. I am the 'drunk girl from friday night'

He was awesome wasn't he? I was also lucky enough to get a guest encounter with Jamie and Chris. They were cool too as i'm sure you can imagine.

It was great meeting you guys xxxx

Edited by jullo

Ellie x x x

I went to his first but wanted to say you did a good job ellie.. lol even though my daughter was quiet for a change.. lol