well a big thank you to all the fans that attended ET3

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

well what a weekend and it really was a great event and that was down to you all .

you the fans make these event and it was so much fun , i know the guests all had a great time and loved the event and meeting you .

i think the hotel worked well there are a few things to improve there but the staff worked with us and really got into what the con was about and i think next time it will be even better , i know there were issues with the heating over the weekend that will get fixed but apart from that i think they are all on the right track :D

i must say you the fans were very cool and good to the guest and when they attended the parties you did give them space to hang out , i know some of the guests ere a little shy and not used to meeting the fans and so many of you so this may have come over as a little odd but it can be a bit hard to get used to being in the publics eye but i think they do quite well as they were some what now to events as this was only there 2nd or 3rd event ,just so that you know it can be a little scary on that big stage :P

i also would like to thank all the French fans that attended this event in mass as there were over 200 of you thank you all for coming to ET3 you really helped the event as you all coming helped push up the attendance of the event from 700 to 900 and that along really helped us all get the guests and give us what we needed to put on some great parties and have lots of fun things at them like the bouncy castles and side show stalls and really fun stuff like that so thank you all we will also be helping you much more at the next events to make you time at the events a bit more easy so you can enjoy the hole event , more on this soon :lol:

having more space at the event meant we do not worry to much about there being no space and it was great to be able to move around more and find some were to just chill , i think we will have a chill out zone at ET4 so you can take some time out to rest ;)

both Mark and I are very happy that ET3 went as well as it did as we both have dreams of what we can do in the future with Eternal Twilight and getting the first event at the Hilton to work well was very important to us and in taking the next step forward and we now can see it will work and now we can start to plan new things for you to all be apart of at ET4.

I also want to thank out crew which work so very hard they are people just like you fans that take the next step and offer to help make the event run smooth and offer to get up at 7 am and work till 3 am in some cases these , they try to help all of you and with out them the events could not happen , they care about you having a great time and really do there best to make let you all have an amazing weekend , i know i cannot ask anymore from them as they just give everything they have to the con , so thank you all so very much and being there for myself and Mark and making us look so good thank you .

well thats it for now lots more on ET4 very soon as we do have lots of news to come , one last thing i was asked a lot over the weekend which was how many ETs will there be , well the answer to this is with you all , we ran 2 lost events and as there was no demand to keep running them we had to stop running them , last year we ran a Buffy and Angel event and the demand was so great even though the shows have stopped being made many years ago there was still so much demand from the fans we could keep running these events 10 years latter , so this just gos to show you how much power you the fans have if you still want to attend a twilight con then you the fans can keep it alive , we will not let you down we will try our best every time to run the best event we can and if you keep backing us up we will keep running ETs , we really love what we do its hard work but a lot of fun and seeing so many of you having such a great time really means a lot to us here , so we will run them as long as you want us to if we keep selling 600 or more tickets then we can keep running these events , so the future is what we make it ;)

thanks you all for attending ET3 and thank you all for keeping the dream alive you are the best and we will be back at ET4 were we will have even more fun for you all

thank you all so much

Jason,Mark and the Massive Events team <_<

I really had a wonderfull time, been to et2 & that had been massive already, this time it was a blast.

Saturday's party with the side games & gambling was awesome, thx for the fluffy, Hilton was fine and the idea of a vampire eat place at more democratic prices was really good. just pitty that in the neighborhood of birmingham there's nothing to do between dead moments or just cool down of the whole action. but this is not MS's fault.

Making ET4 more fantastic will be a hell of a challenge

Thx! :)

Edited by ruthy

Thank YOU so much.

Once again you seem to have gotten it just spot on.

The venue, the guests, the parties, everything just fitted perfectly.

Can I personally thank you for booking Jamie.

You have actually made one of my dreams come true, letting me meet him.

Thank you so much (:

• Showmasters Admin

It was an awesome event, loved every moment of it. Thank you everyone!!!

ET4 anyone :lol:

Andrew

lmao Told you that you'd love it! :wub:

How could he not. A single guy at an event with around 800 women :clap:

Wow ! 200 French fans, that's a lot LOL :whistling: I wanted to thank you too, because I had the best weekend ever :P It was my first ET and I was amazed by the event. I have no word to describe how I felt during the event, it was like heaven :P ET3 was PERFECT :P I'm so glad, because I'm coming to ET4 :D Thank you Jason. Thank you Mark and thank you the Massive Events team for doing this :P

It was an awesome event, loved every moment of it. Thank you everyone!!!

ET4 anyone :WINCE:

Andrew

lmao Told you that you'd love it! :(

How could he not. A single guy at an event with around 800 women :gorgeous:

:P:D

Edited by mojoe