Sign in to follow this  
MrsTwilight

Team Bower!

JaneDoe    29

I am a bit perplexed?

Someone else set up a FB fan page, which she advertised on here Monday night. Are we not dividing our allegience to the 'Bower' by splitting over two fan groups? I don't mean to offend anyone, and I know it's great for Jamie to have more than one group made but .....:thumbup:

JaneDoe    29

Yes, that would be good....especially as both group creators are on this forum and were at ET3 and probably have friends in common that would like to join both!

If we can do numbers (like the coolness of the Bewliers!!) I would like to keep my number (number 6) from being the 6th person to join the facebook group!

Thank you! :P

imprints    0

Love it...

but how are we doing to do the numbers thenn??

via what number you joined on the facebook group? ( i can't remember mine exactly) or from when we posted on here?? :)

MrsTwilight    0

yeh...not too sure about that yet, i am setting up a website, which will have (insert name of the bower followers here e.g for charlie the bewliers) and their numbers...so its not gonna work the same as their facebook. although i am a fan of their facebook so there is NO rivalry what so ever but we have no facebook as of yet :whistling:

imprints    0

Okay, I definitely thought it would be better to keep them seperate, even if I'm a fan on both of them!! :whistling:

Excited for the website, if you need any help, let me know! x

MrsTwilight    0

Okay, I definitely thought it would be better to keep them seperate, even if I'm a fan on both of them!! :whistling:

aww thankyou im actually very excited about making it !! :D gonna start it later, so i will let you know :P

x

aww thankyou im actually very excited about making it !! :D gonna start it later, so i will let you know :P

x

I'm also available if you need help. You have my twitter and fb dont you?

MrsTwilight    0

x

i have your twitter, not faceboook though!

imprints    0

It's such a good idea, awesomee!

my twitter is shelbyindia and my facebook is shelby-india cartwright if you need to contact me :)

:whistling::D

x

i have your twitter, not faceboook though!

I'll add you on msn, then you have my email address and you can find me on facebook :)

fanggirl    2

I really don't see the point in 2 groups!?! :whistling:

Maybe it would be easier for it to be one team - with one leader taking charge of fb group and twitter and the other the website...

sungift500    0

I really don't see the point in 2 groups!?! :WINCE:

Maybe it would be easier for it to be one team - with one leader taking charge of fb group and twitter and the other the website...

thats a good idea

MrsTwilight    0

Good idea, but what about people's numbers and stuff? :WINCE:

i thought that, i think i will just do new numbers for the website, or it will all get awfully confusing!!