Team Bower!

MrsTwilight

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit perplexed?

Someone else set up a FB fan page, which she advertised on here Monday night. Are we not dividing our allegience to the 'Bower' by splitting over two fan groups? I don't mean to offend anyone, and I know it's great for Jamie to have more than one group made but .....:thumbup:

yeh...not too sure about that yet, i am setting up a website, which will have (insert name of the bower followers here e.g for charlie the bewliers) and their numbers...so its not gonna work the same as their facebook. although i am a fan of their facebook so there is NO rivalry what so ever but we have no facebook as of yet :whistling:

Okay, I definitely thought it would be better to keep them seperate, even if I'm a fan on both of them!! :whistling:

Excited for the website, if you need any help, let me know! x

aww thankyou im actually very excited about making it !! :D gonna start it later, so i will let you know :P

x

Okay, I definitely thought it would be better to keep them seperate, even if I'm a fan on both of them!! :whistling:

aww thankyou im actually very excited about making it !! :D gonna start it later, so i will let you know :P

x

I'm also available if you need help. You have my twitter and fb dont you?

x

i have your twitter, not faceboook though!

x

i have your twitter, not faceboook though!

I'll add you on msn, then you have my email address and you can find me on facebook :)