"Hairy Balls"

SacredSilence

ROFL at the Ball-iers!!!!!! :gorgeous:

The 'Heyer-Dahlings'

okay I'll stop now!!! :jason:

i saw blade was on.....thought i had it on dvd (i dont) so didnt watch it, dammmmmn it!!

what part does he play in blade anyway? Ive seen it like a million times before but i guess never realised who he was i suppose!!

ROFL at the Ball-iers!!!!!! :lol:

The 'Heyer-Dahlings'

okay I'll stop now!!! :D

i saw blade was on.....thought i had it on dvd (i dont) so didnt watch it, dammmmmn it!!

what part does he play in blade anyway? Ive seen it like a million times before but i guess never realised who he was i suppose!!

Oooh I LIKE the Heyer-Dahlings! Although that sounds like a team name specifically for the love between Christopher Heyerdahl and Jamie Campbell Bower - which isn't necessarily a bad thing!!

Can't say I fancy him :P But he was hilarious and ever so lovely to Tiff and I at the autograph desk. He was nice enough to do his 'You already know what you're going to do Aro' line, even if it took him ages to remember what he said...and I was like BAHAHAHA you're not scary at all :') And Tiff said awwww you're like a little puppy, to which Chris responded to with a woof woof xD

;) that's funny - I thought he was so good on stage and not what I was expecting he was so much better :thumbup:

I am now officially crushing on "Hairyballs" AkA Christopher Heyerdahl :D

To be honest I didn`t know much about him before the con and in the pics I`d seen of him, He looked pretty scary :P

But pretty much as soon as he came on stage, He was a revelation! He is just so so lovely and funny!! I dunno what it is, But there is just something about him and I would love to meet him again - please please get him to LFCC!! I even ran from my photo shoot back down to registration then all the way back to get a second pic in before he left (I think I was the last person as he was more or less finished :P ). I look a bit of a muppet in the pic as I was flushed from running, But who cares? It was worth it! I wish I had been cheeky enough to ask for a kiss on the cheek after running my heart out for a second pic - Mebbe if you can get him to LFCC (please?!)

Anyway, Just wanted to say what a great guy he turned out to be. I will stop gushing now :WAVE: lol

LiSe Xxx

So you wouldn't give him a second look in a nightclub but am in love. Saw him on a couple of youtube interviews. Thought he was hilarious then. The tower that is the man has made my admiration for him grow exponentially. Team Hairyballs all the way. :unsure: