"Hairy Balls"

SacredSilence

I am now officially crushing on "Hairyballs" AkA Christopher Heyerdahl :P

To be honest I didn`t know much about him before the con and in the pics I`d seen of him, He looked pretty scary :P

But pretty much as soon as he came on stage, He was a revelation! He is just so so lovely and funny!! I dunno what it is, But there is just something about him and I would love to meet him again - please please get him to LFCC!! I even ran from my photo shoot back down to registration then all the way back to get a second pic in before he left (I think I was the last person as he was more or less finished :P ). I look a bit of a muppet in the pic as I was flushed from running, But who cares? It was worth it! I wish I had been cheeky enough to ask for a kiss on the cheek after running my heart out for a second pic - Mebbe if you can get him to LFCC (please?!)

Anyway, Just wanted to say what a great guy he turned out to be. I will stop gushing now :wub: lol

LiSe Xxx

Can't say I fancy him :wub: But he was hilarious and ever so lovely to Tiff and I at the autograph desk. He was nice enough to do his 'You already know what you're going to do Aro' line, even if it took him ages to remember what he said...and I was like BAHAHAHA you're not scary at all :') And Tiff said awwww you're like a little puppy, to which Chris responded to with a woof woof xD

Can't say I fancy him :( But he was hilarious and ever so lovely to Tiff and I at the autograph desk. He was nice enough to do his 'You already know what you're going to do Aro' line, even if it took him ages to remember what he said...and I was like BAHAHAHA you're not scary at all :') And Tiff said awwww you're like a little puppy, to which Chris responded to with a woof woof xD

Hahaha :(

Can't say I fancy him :P But he was hilarious and ever so lovely to Tiff and I at the autograph desk. He was nice enough to do his 'You already know what you're going to do Aro' line, even if it took him ages to remember what he said...and I was like BAHAHAHA you're not scary at all :') And Tiff said awwww you're like a little puppy, to which Chris responded to with a woof woof xD

haha! I can just imagine his expression and him saying "woof woof" :(

SM pleaaaaaase get him to LFCC :(

I HAD to add my comments to this as I think he's totally AMAZING!!!!! I had heard of him from being in Stargate Atlantis anyway (not that he is instantly recognisable in a white wig and a tonne of makeup!!) so I was looking forward to meeting him for more than just twilight which makes a change, but I have to say I was totally blown away by how funny interesting and lovely he was!!

I also had a (slightly drunken) encounter with him at the Gold reception, I got a hug off him and was explaining to him that although its great he was in new moon, lots of people really appreciate him for everything he does.....all he kept doing was saying thank you! :lol:

I was also the person who he made to get up at the closing ceremony and got 2 kisses a hug and my chair from him..... I nearly died of embarrassment but he is such a wonderful man.....so yeah I'm crushing on him too and it was more than once I got teary from happiness at how lovely he is!!!!

gives GREAT hugs too!!! :D<_<

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE CAN WE HAVE HIM BACK FOR LFCC!!!!!!!!

OMC I am soooo jealous of the extra hugs and the train ride!!!! (in a nice way x)

I`ve just made him a Twitter account if anyone would like to follow :chair:

http://twitter.com/TeamHairyBalls

Haha...Sorry, Just had to go with the name :wub:

LiSe Xxx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have him for LFCC!!! I promise to buy at least 2/3 photos!!! lol Xx

OMC I am soooo jealous of the extra hugs and the train ride!!!! (in a nice way x)

I`ve just made him a Twitter account if anyone would like to follow :wub:

Haha...Sorry, Just had to go with the name :lol:

LiSe Xxx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have him for LFCC!!! I promise to buy at least 2/3 photos!!! lol Xx

LOVE the twitter username!! If you set up a "Team Hairyballs" Facebook page too, don't forget to give us the link...I don't fancy having to do a search for Hairyballs on there :clap:

I`ve just made him a Twitter account if anyone would like to follow :D

Haha...Sorry, Just had to go with the name :wub:

LiSe Xxx

LOVE the twitter username!! If you set up a "Team Hairyballs" Facebook page too, don't forget to give us the link...I don't fancy having to do a search for Hairyballs on there :clap:

I was tempted to make a FB page - Shall I? :lol: xX