Latest Guest Announcement: Cameron Bright

DavidB

*Hides in a corner*

He scares the living daylights out of me, if you have seen the film Godsend in which he starred along side Greg Kinnear, Rebecca Romijn and Robert De Niro you might understand. Seriously I watched that film and couldn't sleep for days, I was convinced he was going to appear out of thin air and kill me...true it was late when I watched this film but still lol.

Also he scared the crap outta me in The Butterfly Effect and Running Scared.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

*Hides in a corner*

He scares the living daylights out of me, if you have seen the film Godsend in which he starred along side Greg Kinnear, Rebecca Romijn and Robert De Niro you might understand. Seriously I watched that film and couldn't sleep for days, I was convinced he was going to appear out of thin air and kill me...true it was late when I watched this film but still lol.

Also he scared the crap outta me in The Butterfly Effect and Running Scared.

Omg, I'm totally with you on this. I'll hide in the corner too ^^

But yeah, great announcement. Soon I've met everyone from the Volturi. Awesome xD

Two things...first Godsend scared the bejesus out of me...ruddy creepy kid he was in that lol!!

And two...will his mum be able to protect him from my 13 (nearly 14 at et4) year old daughter fluttering her eye lashes at him all weekend :P She's going to be giggling like a school girl all weekend...wait she is a school girl lol! :P

And two...will his mum be able to protect him from my 13 (nearly 14 at et4) year old daughter fluttering her eye lashes at him all weekend :WINCE: She's going to be giggling like a school girl all weekend...wait she is a school girl lol!:blink:

That makes me feel so so so wrong for wanting him :WINCE:

and my thoughts on this...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :WINCE: I screamed...like proper scream when he was announced how sad ^_^

by far the best announcement so far for ET4 cant wait to meet him and he is volturi. Loved him in all the other films as well :thumbup:

TOTALLY agree Jemma!

Oh this is Shaun btw, the Alec from Grad party! And FB friend! :D

I nearly cried when they announced him! I went INSANE! I LOVE MASSIVE EVENTS AND SHOWMASTERS!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BTW, Alec is my favorite if you havent figured lol

I apologise now for screaming ALEC in your face at the grad party..if that was you...i only saw one alec sooo.:P