Future ET cons

cullencrazy

Surely if Rob was to come over to a convention at a hotel somewhere in the UK, said hotel would be mobbed with people as soon as he arrived, which would make it pretty hard for ME to run it.

The level of security would have to be much higher and we'd have to have a lot more crew checking badges etc, but I don't think it's completely impossible.

No I'm sure it's possible, I'm just making the point that it would be pretty crazy.

Good point. I saw you after the Gold Pass reception. That was borderline illegal I'm sure!

It wasn't illegal, Jaswin was just amazing after that :wub: Then I joined in, it was fun!

SHE SPILT MY WINE ALL OVER MY TEAM BEWLEY T SHIRT! :o

I think I was nearly as bad as her tbh :(

OMG

THE CRISPY TEE - FUNNIEST MOMENT OF LIFE EVER

Good point. I saw you after the Gold Pass reception. That was borderline illegal I'm sure!

It wasn't illegal, Jaswin was just amazing after that :thumbup: Then I joined in, it was fun!

SHE SPILT MY WINE ALL OVER MY TEAM BEWLEY T SHIRT! :wub:

I think I was nearly as bad as her tbh :wub:

OMG

THE CRISPY TEE - FUNNIEST MOMENT OF LIFE EVER

OMG YES!! "RAY RAY COME LOOK AT THIS!" "WHAT THE HELL?!" OMG WHY DIDN'T WE TAKE PICTURES?!

• Showmasters Admin

Surely if Rob was to come over to a convention at a hotel somewhere in the UK, said hotel would be mobbed with people as soon as he arrived, which would make it pretty hard for ME to run it.

The level of security would have to be much higher and we'd have to have a lot more crew checking badges etc, but I don't think it's completely impossible.

No I'm sure it's possible, I'm just making the point that it would be pretty crazy.

Indeed. I'd need to take spam that weekend :thumbup: