Sign in to follow this  
cullencrazy

Future ET cons

Malius    12

Surely if Rob was to come over to a convention at a hotel somewhere in the UK, said hotel would be mobbed with people as soon as he arrived, which would make it pretty hard for ME to run it.

The level of security would have to be much higher and we'd have to have a lot more crew checking badges etc, but I don't think it's completely impossible.

No I'm sure it's possible, I'm just making the point that it would be pretty crazy.

talie    90

Good point. I saw you after the Gold Pass reception. That was borderline illegal I'm sure!

It wasn't illegal, Jaswin was just amazing after that :wub: Then I joined in, it was fun!

SHE SPILT MY WINE ALL OVER MY TEAM BEWLEY T SHIRT! :o

I think I was nearly as bad as her tbh :(

OMG

THE CRISPY TEE - FUNNIEST MOMENT OF LIFE EVER

rayray_x    17

Good point. I saw you after the Gold Pass reception. That was borderline illegal I'm sure!

It wasn't illegal, Jaswin was just amazing after that :thumbup: Then I joined in, it was fun!

SHE SPILT MY WINE ALL OVER MY TEAM BEWLEY T SHIRT! :wub:

I think I was nearly as bad as her tbh :wub:

OMG

THE CRISPY TEE - FUNNIEST MOMENT OF LIFE EVER

OMG YES!! "RAY RAY COME LOOK AT THIS!" "WHAT THE HELL?!" OMG WHY DIDN'T WE TAKE PICTURES?!

Too Tall    880

Surely if Rob was to come over to a convention at a hotel somewhere in the UK, said hotel would be mobbed with people as soon as he arrived, which would make it pretty hard for ME to run it.

The level of security would have to be much higher and we'd have to have a lot more crew checking badges etc, but I don't think it's completely impossible.

No I'm sure it's possible, I'm just making the point that it would be pretty crazy.

Indeed. I'd need to take spam that weekend :thumbup:

I think that is all the confirmation everyone needs to just like... not go on and on and on and on and on about it anymore....

:wub:

nobody can complain if they do their best then can they? :wub:

Are you sure about that Rhi? :thumbup: xX

Loving Too Talls comments. It sure would be crazy but I quote "not impossible" Aaaaagh

Hearing that Rob's appearance would require extra security - I'm sure you'd suddenly get an influx of attendee's volunteering - me included. ;)

Thank you for keeping the dream alive...he he :D

rayray_x    17

and Rach, you came and showed me your Tshirt, but I just laughed lol :P

Was that when it was covered in rose?

hunting2567    0

i think taylor is going to be really hard to since the amount of movies he seems to be signing on for have him booked up for the next few years from the looks of it.