Has better then life been dropped?

davo_301

yer i was worrying the same as no announcements of any kind guest wise had been done since last summer and even then there were rumours chloe knew nothing about it.

if all the main cast were announced id be in for sure

As are The Hub & Bad Wolf. It looks like they are only advertising the Dr Who related events now, probably for the best, cuts down on duplication.

i never understood why 10th advertised some massive events ones and not others and as if they were running them

• Showmasters Admin

yer i was worrying the same as no announcements of any kind guest wise had been done since last summer and even then there were rumours chloe knew nothing about it.

As are The Hub & Bad Wolf. It looks like they are only advertising the Dr Who related events now, probably for the best, cuts down on duplication.

i never understood why 10th advertised some massive events ones and not others and as if they were running them

The Red Dwarf, Doctor Who and Torchwood ME events are run in partnership with 10th Planet.

The Red Dwarf, Doctor Who and Torchwood ME events are run in partnership with 10th Planet.

ok cheers,

lets hope this still goes ahead and gets all the main players :-)