Did anyone get any pics of the Cullen cosplayers?

naurarwen_fangorn

I like the fact that three of the Cullens have all publicly apologised for being absolutely out of it.

lol well friday we were pretty bad by the end of the night :P and Jasper throwing people on the floor :P and me flashing my undies coming off the bull ride ;)

But yeah everyone needs to come say hi to us at ET4 ;)

In my defense though I didn't drink at all at Proms till the Sunday night so I enjoyed myself.....alot Friday night, not so much Saturday night, then only one drink Sunday cause of the drive back. I reckon it did quite well seems as I haven't drank since like Proms

clearly we all drink too much!

You don't say!?

lmao jamie is right, we're all alcoholics :P

But we wouldn't have it any other way!

I'd have liked to have remembered more of Friday night. The 1/4 bottle of Mickey Finn's, 4 archers & lemonades and 2 vodka and cokes might have been the problem behind that one tho lol :P

i vaguely remember having my photo taken with jasper and someone else, it may have been alice? you were strangling me. clearly we all drink too much!

Uhm.. Yes... I think I drank too much cause there are big blanks in my mnemroy of friday night....

And I'd like to point out that Rosalie wasn't just flashing her knickers by falling off the rodeo horse!!!

i vaguely remember having my photo taken with jasper and someone else, it may have been alice? you were strangling me. clearly we all drink too much!

Uhm.. Yes... I think I drank too much cause there are big blanks in my mnemroy of friday night....

And I'd like to point out that Rosalie wasn't just flashing her knickers by falling off the rodeo horse!!!

P.s Can we see picture? :)

P.s Can we see picture? :)

Hey i was very drunk and sometimes i forget i am wearing a dress :P I still need to put a smiley that and upload :P

I love the New born pictures :).

I'm interested to see Sams, Pauls and Tiffanys from that night tho? :P

Me and Paul were boring though I just wore Alice's vision Edward and Paul wore cafeteria Emmett. Not sure if anyone got pics of Tiff's in her's I know her contacts were irritating her so think she took it off fairly early on.

I love how Jasper is trying to eat someone in every pic we see

haha very funny! :D

You haven't seen some of the facebook pics lol she really is!

and she kept throwing people on the floor :D but it does give the jasper effect with the biting :D