Did anyone get any pics of the Cullen cosplayers?

naurarwen_fangorn

If anyone got any pictures of the Cullen cosplayers, or any of the cosplayers at all could you please post them as we'd love to see all the pics. I'd especially like to see how drunk I looked on Friday night. Apologies to all for the drunken Edward..... :lol:

Cheers my dears.

Just trying to upload the baseball tree pics to facebook but its so darn slow :o Apologies for drunk rosalie on friday as well :o

i put a few of my pics on the bfffers of fanfiction site http://bfffersoffanfic.com/eternal-twilight-3

OMG I love you!!!! You added me to facebook didn't you hun. Mind if I tag them when you put them up?

i dont mind :).... it might take me a while to put them up my comps going slow today.... took me forever to get everything on my photo bucket earlier *sigh* http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/bfsfreakaof/ET3/ theres a few more pics in that folder

If anyone got any pictures of the Cullen cosplayers, or any of the cosplayers at all could you please post them as we'd love to see all the pics. I'd especially like to see how drunk I looked on Friday night. Apologies to all for the drunken Edward..... :WINCE:

Cheers my dears.

Just trying to upload the baseball tree pics to facebook but its so darn slow ;) Apologies for drunk rosalie on friday as well ;)

And apologies for the drunk Jasper too. Especially to Lise's Harley who I attacked, pretended to bite and she somehow ended up on the floor... I may have dropped her but I can't remember.... :(

Bad me. So sorry!!! To anyone I bit as well... sorry for me slobber...

MANDELINA!!!!! You so should have said hi. I missed you. Had so many people to meet over the weekend and hardly met anyone. Only saw Poppy on the Sunday night about a hour before I went to bed

Dude, I totally will if you're all going to ET4 :)

I saw Alice first, and for a second I was like, wtf, Ash in disguise? so awesome, I never really got what Cosplayer meant before, but now I doo. :D

It basically means costume play. But yeah cosplay for short :D

MANDELINA!!!!! You so should have said hi. I missed you. Had so many people to meet over the weekend and hardly met anyone. Only saw Poppy on the Sunday night about a hour before I went to bed

I was actually there then! But yeah...so shy so i just sat there like an idiot :D

I like the fact that three of the Cullens have all publicly apologised for being absolutely out of it.

lol well friday we were pretty bad by the end of the night :P and Jasper throwing people on the floor :P and me flashing my undies coming off the bull ride ;)

But yeah everyone needs to come say hi to us at ET4 ;)