ET3 DVD a MUST!

xkleex

The talks at ET3 were just amazing!!! Jamie in particular, with his going comando comments, and asking politly that no on 'de-bags' him on the way out haha

Pleaseeee i really reallly would love to watch those talks over and over again :P

Im Begging SM to make a DVD :P

I asked about the possibility of a DVD because I had the one from ET1 and I wanted to know if there would be one from ET2 but was told that they didnt even break even with ET1 DVD. One of the guests agents from the first con was really difficult and it took them 4 months to sort out being able to include them on the DVD. So from what I can gather there are no plans for a DVD although they did say everything is recorded incase it becomes a possiblity. I wouldnt hold your breath though if they didnt make a profit on the first one. xxx

I asked about the possibility of a DVD because I had the one from ET1 and I wanted to know if there would be one from ET2 but was told that they didnt even break even with ET1 DVD. One of the guests agents from the first con was really difficult and it took them 4 months to sort out being able to include them on the DVD. So from what I can gather there are no plans for a DVD although they did say everything is recorded incase it becomes a possiblity. I wouldnt hold your breath though if they didnt make a profit on the first one. xxx

I asked a member of the crew about ET2 and ET3 dvds and was told something

similar to this.

Maybe if they wouldn't make 'enough' profit off them as single dvd's maybe they could

combine the two? I certainly wouldn't complain to relive the two i've been to so far hehe.

The talks at ET3 were just amazing!!! Jamie in particular, with his going comando comments, and asking politly that no on 'de-bags' him on the way out haha

Pleaseeee i really reallly would love to watch those talks over and over again :D

Im Begging SM to make a DVD :thumbup:

YESSS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!