Sign in to follow this  
xkleex

ET3 DVD a MUST!

The talks at ET3 were just amazing!!! Jamie in particular, with his going comando comments, and asking politly that no on 'de-bags' him on the way out haha

Pleaseeee i really reallly would love to watch those talks over and over again :P

Im Begging SM to make a DVD :P

If there will be one, it will have already have been negotiated in the contracts I would imagine.

So I guess we can only wait and see.

I enquired about this on Sunday Afternoon as i'm still also hoping

there'll be a dvd of ET2 lol.

Hoping there's both so I can relive them all over again!

*crosses fingers in hope*

I would love to see those talks again... especially if they leave in the part where Jamie told my group off for giggling!! :D:P

I really hope there is one, as there wasn't one for ET2 which was such a shame. :P

But if they do I hope they leave in the whole Crazy Frog thing, they probably won't because Jamie said the F-word but my god, that was funny.

Even if it was just Jamie's and Chris's bits would be majorly worth the money! lol

You are so right!!!!!!!!!! :( I would love a DVD!

they probably won't because Jamie said the F-word but my god, that was funny.

HAHAHAHA i nearly died laughing then. god he's funny!

I asked about the possibility of a DVD because I had the one from ET1 and I wanted to know if there would be one from ET2 but was told that they didnt even break even with ET1 DVD. One of the guests agents from the first con was really difficult and it took them 4 months to sort out being able to include them on the DVD. So from what I can gather there are no plans for a DVD although they did say everything is recorded incase it becomes a possiblity. I wouldnt hold your breath though if they didnt make a profit on the first one. xxx

I think maybe if massive Events were shown that there was a high demand for the dvd of this event - we would stand more chance of getting one sorted. So lets all show our neverending support and will it to happen haha

I asked about the possibility of a DVD because I had the one from ET1 and I wanted to know if there would be one from ET2 but was told that they didnt even break even with ET1 DVD. One of the guests agents from the first con was really difficult and it took them 4 months to sort out being able to include them on the DVD. So from what I can gather there are no plans for a DVD although they did say everything is recorded incase it becomes a possiblity. I wouldnt hold your breath though if they didnt make a profit on the first one. xxx

I asked a member of the crew about ET2 and ET3 dvds and was told something

similar to this.

Maybe if they wouldn't make 'enough' profit off them as single dvd's maybe they could

combine the two? I certainly wouldn't complain to relive the two i've been to so far hehe.

The talks at ET3 were just amazing!!! Jamie in particular, with his going comando comments, and asking politly that no on 'de-bags' him on the way out haha

Pleaseeee i really reallly would love to watch those talks over and over again :D

Im Begging SM to make a DVD :thumbup:

YESSS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'd also definitely buy a dvd.

I missed out on Chris's talk due to being in a Charlie guest encounter and unfortunately missed all the fun and games with him signing my chair for me - so would love to see that on replay!

xx