Jamie Campbell Bower

EeeGee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie was AMAZING.

I would have glady just had him as the only guest, and I still would have paid all that money.

I was kind of obsessed with him and his music before ET3, so to get to meet him and have those kind of experiences was literally a dream come true.

Thank you SO SO SO much SM/ME, you have made this crazy girl extremely happy.

<333

Ohhh yes darlings Jamie was just fabulous....

Loved EVERYTHING about him..... He totally took me by surprise.. Had an image of him being stuck up & possibly arrogant but OMG he is soooo the opposite.. An absolute amazing and gem of a guy....

Would be awesome to have him back for et4 or anything else.....

Loved everything about the guy he sure is a complete LEGEND....!!!!

Aha, I loved that in the drinks reception! "All of you with your Team Bewley, where's Team Bower?!" "On my underwear.."

He told me & Talie off in the drinks reception lmfao, we were giggling and yelling at each other & he turned around and said something like "What are you two doing? Everytime I turn around to talk you start world war 3!"

We were cat calling him in his talk, his reactions were priceless!

LOVED HIM <3

Yes I remember you yelling lol.... you always make me laugh Rach!!!!!

His face was classic when I yelled out "WE WILL in his talk when he was on about us dreaming/thinking of him with no pants on !!!! priceless had me and Rach rolling around laughing lol

Although I really such behave myself at my age as Sam told me off for embarassing her lol

Edited by Twilightmum49