Jamie Campbell Bower

EeeGee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, I loved that in the drinks reception! "All of you with your Team Bewley, where's Team Bower?!" "On my underwear.."

He told me & Talie off in the drinks reception lmfao, we were giggling and yelling at each other & he turned around and said something like "What are you two doing? Everytime I turn around to talk you start world war 3!"

We were cat calling him in his talk, his reactions were priceless!

LOVED HIM <3

"your quite tall really"

JAMIE: "it's the heels darling"

Lol. How can you not love him! He's seriously going to have an amazing career. There are just certain people in the world that are a joy to work with and I imagine he's one of the best :).

love love LOVE Jamie!!! :P

honestly, my favourite guest ever!

I'd wanted him as a guest for ages and was sooo excited when he was announced....and yet he totally exceeded my expectations.

such a 'lovely' guy :D and absolutely hilarious!!

I know after every con people always say "bring such and such back", but seriously I think everyone fell in love with Jamie this weekend....you NEED to get him as a guest for something/anything again...pleeeease?! :D

^_^:P:wub:

AH Jamie, yes he was a joy. I missed his talks but I got to be at his guest encounter and also met him at the drinks reception. Lovely absolutely a lovely guy. Charming, funny, a bit gutterminded which does NOT suck at all LMAO, and obviously having fun with it all!

I also heard that he answered my question to him in the talks...about he and his band coming to Norway and his reply is something like IF I pay for their tickets? I wish I had heard that before the guest encounter cos I'd answer him in that one..LMAO..and sorry Jamie, love ya but NOT paying for your flights thanks very much..get a record deal and have THEM pay for that! :P...I'll happily pay for a ticket TO the concert though! LOL

I started a TeamBower on sunday night :) Anyone interested in joining?

Atm its twitter, website on the way ! :rolleyes:

Hell Yesssss! Will look it up tonight when am home... I hope you have an Avi of a pair of pants with Team Bower on it... If not I will mock one up on Photoshop tonight and tweet it!

Muahahaha! Got to be done!

I started a TeamBower on sunday night :) Anyone interested in joining?

Atm its twitter, website on the way ! :wub:

Hell Yesssss! Will look it up tonight when am home... I hope you have an Avi of a pair of pants with Team Bower on it... If not I will mock one up on Photoshop tonight and tweet it!

Muahahaha! Got to be done!

Aha, people are picking up my Team Bower underwear idea, love it!

Damn! I was thinking that lol!!!!

I also heard that he answered my question to him in the talks...about he and his band coming to Norway and his reply is something like IF I pay for their tickets?

lmao its probably because i told him that i could pay for their tickets if they came to sweden during the wine reception xD haha he answered "oh bless you darling" and gave me a hug. then i don't remember anymore, because i pretty much died of happiness after that hug :D