Jamie Campbell Bower

EeeGee

He was such a thesp if you know what I mean. I was tempted when he did his Rolf Harris impersonation to call out how big is your didgereedoo but I'm a grown woman and don't hold with such things....pah lol!!

I can't wait to see this movie he's starting about Edward de Vere...he's going to be on the recieving end of one of those face status very soon!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to admit, he kind of creeped me out as caius, and was actually the least person i was looking forward to meeting, but OH.MY.GOD. he is absolutely amazing. by far my favourite guests. he was just so funny, and his talk on sunday was amazing.

I think we are all pretty much gonna say the same thing..... But oh my, what an amazing guy?

I'm just sooo gutted that i embarrassed myself in front of him. He kept on referring to me as the the wrecked girl from Friday night... Love him.

Please get him back dudes!!!!

"Quiet down you people in the cheap seats, you see how good the Gold pass people are being?"

Hehe!!! I love how he told my group off for giggling!!!

How did you remember all of those quotes? :(

Me: i just have to tell you how much i love you in Sweeney Todd, your awsome in it! its like, my fave film EVER.

Him: Awww thanks soo much :) *Big smile from him :)* I love you!

then he wrote i love you on my autograph, and as you can imagine i was dying by this point! His smile was so... well you all will know lol, i cant explain it, he made me melt! and he said thanks and bye and off i went, shaking like hell and almost screaming!

But what made me really happy, was the fact i could tell that he was genuinly happy that i had said how much i loved Sweeney.

I LOVE Sweeney Todd aswell (I watched it today!) and I mentioned it to him too!! He seemed thrilled that people like Sweeney!

When I went up to get my autograph on Friday, we had a nice little conversation! I asked how he was and he said he was good, he asked me the same question back and I replied with I am great. When he signed my auto he wrote "To Sarah, you ARE great!! I loved that! Everytime I saw him after that he kept calling me "my lovely" and one time before a photo he asked if I was still great!!

GOOD TIMES!

Okay I'm going to be honest, I wasn't THAT excited to meet him before the weekend, but since he first opened his mouth at the opening ceremony on Friday I was just totally hooked.

I loved them all, but JCB has just made my convention!! What a total and utter superstar and what a shame he needed to leave early! So funny. His talk on Sunday had my face aching from laughing so much!!

I totally agree, that is how I felt and how I feel now!!! He was so amazing! :(

Jamie and Christopher made my ET3! :P

When i read he was announced, i screamed my head off... Ive LOVED him since i saw him in Sweeney 3 years ago when i was 13 :) so this was like OMGGG!!!!! also the fact that he's met and worked with every single idol i have (Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman) made me like :o!!

He was the first guest ive ever had a "fan girl" moment about. In his autograph line, about 3 from the front i started to go realllyy shakey haha, bless my friends being alll "You'll be fine!". Got to the front and was like "OMG he's beautiful!" obvo only thinking it though hahha. but he said hi and i was just like awe struck, not knowing what to do. but i HAD to tell him my love of Sweeney, so i did :(

Me: i just have to tell you how much i love you in Sweeney Todd, your awsome in it! its like, my fave film EVER.

then he wrote i love you on my autograph, and as you can imagine i was dying by this point! His smile was so... well you all will know lol, i cant explain it, he made me melt! and he said thanks and bye and off i went, shaking like hell and almost screaming!

But what made me really happy, was the fact i could tell that he was genuinly happy that i had said how much i loved Sweeney.

It took me about 10 mins before i had stopped shaking and could talk properly :P

Photoshoot :P was shaking a little haha, but i apparently went walking over with my arms outstretched and in a tiny voice asked for a hug! i remeber asking for the hug but not the arms haha. he called me "My Lovely" though so i was VERYYYY happy :) and i adore my picture with him :)

Basically, incase you didnt guess, he was my favourite guest and i want to marry him :P

Whoaaa, that post was only suppost to be like a few lines but i think my fingers took over my brain :P

think yourself lucky getting i love you on your autograph from him. he signed my sweeney todd poster and on johnny depp's crotch i now have ''i feel you'' written across it :D i look like a perv

does anyone think hes a major sugar addict though whilst having my photo taken we had a little convo where he randomly said ''I have a lolly in my pocket''

It took me about 10 mins before i had stopped shaking and could talk properly :P

Photoshoot :cylon: was shaking a little haha, but i apparently went walking over with my arms outstretched and in a tiny voice asked for a hug! i remeber asking for the hug but not the arms haha. he called me "My Lovely" though so i was VERYYYY happy :) and i adore my picture with him :)

Basically, incase you didnt guess, he was my favourite guest and i want to marry him :P

Whoaaa, that post was only suppost to be like a few lines but i think my fingers took over my brain :P

hahah, this was classic. not as much fun to watch as your photoshoot though. HA. your arms were outstretched, it was so funny.

"Quiet down you people in the cheap seats, you see how good the Gold pass people are being?"

Hehe!!! I love how he told my group off for giggling!!!

How did you remember all of those quotes? :D

lol, I forgot things too quickly after ET2 so I sat down last night and wrote down as much as I could remember. Plus, Jamie was just so bloody memorable! On the other hand, I can't remember his answer to the "who's mind would you like to read and why?" question, I remember there was one he wouldn't admit and promised to tweet later (which he didn't B)) but he did answer someone else because he thought they were absolutely mental, I just don't remember who! Haha I'm sure my fascination with him will end within a week or so, its usually the way with me! :P

Thanks to ET3 i've like fallen for him haha.

He's so funny! Such a sweet guy too. His voice makes me melt slightly.

& I'm so psyched because from the autograph signing I have like a little inside joke with him! B) I got up to him and told him how I think his hair's awesome he thanked me and I was like "seriously Robert Pattinson's hair has nothing on yours" and he replied excitedly with "Yeah straight up! Thank you" Then wrote hair on my autograph haha.

<3

Jamie was awesome - complete and utter NUTTER!!! :(

I loved how he was answering a question in his talk and suddenly said "oh my god, I've left a pair of pants in my room" - totally off this planer - love, love loved him!

I was lucky enough to do one of his only two guest encounters and he was fab - spoke a lot about his past/future projects, contact lenses - I advised him against the coffee when he came in and told him it was bad and he said "oh sorry sweetheart, can I get you something else to drink?" - my answer was VODKA haha!! :(

Awesome guest and would have no qualms about him coming back for ET4

(camp voice) "We do not offer second charn-ces" LMAO!

Lol I remember him sayin that but not what he was talking about?

LOL! He said it because he got asked to do his scariest vampire look, and then he was saying about how he had to sit around in the chairs all the time. He did an impression of Chris as Marcus too... freakin' hilarious!!!

Jamie was awesome - complete and utter NUTTER!!! :(

I loved how he was answering a question in his talk and suddenly said "oh my god, I've left a pair of pants in my room" - totally off this planer - love, love loved him!

I was lucky enough to do one of his only two guest encounters and he was fab - spoke a lot about his past/future projects, contact lenses - I advised him against the coffee when he came in and told him it was bad and he said "oh sorry sweetheart, can I get you something else to drink?" - my answer was VODKA haha!! :(

Awesome guest and would have no qualms about him coming back for ET4

I was in the same guest encounter than you :D

he was sooooooo awesome, i met him in september at a gig and he was cool then but at et3 he was great. hasnt changed abit.

Thank showmasters for getting him, please get him back.

He mentioned in gold reception he needs his own team so i have made a facebook page for him, it would b really cool if it would work and u guys could add pics and stuff so we can eventually show him. Im only doing a facebook page as a website i just don't have time for.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3540...5751&ref=ts

he was sooooooo awesome, i met him in september at a gig and he was cool then but at et3 he was great. hasnt changed abit.

Thank showmasters for getting him, please get him back.

He mentioned in gold reception he needs his own team so i have made a facebook page for him, it would b really cool if it would work and u guys could add pics and stuff so we can eventually show him. Im only doing a facebook page as a website i just don't have time for.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3540...5751&ref=ts

Joined! :unsure: fab idea!!!