Jamie Campbell Bower

EeeGee

Okay I'm going to be honest, I wasn't THAT excited to meet him before the weekend, but since he first opened his mouth at the opening ceremony on Friday I was just totally hooked.

I loved them all, but JCB has just made my convention!! What a total and utter superstar and what a shame he needed to leave early! So funny. His talk on Sunday had my face aching from laughing so much!!

Gotta say... I think I'm crushing a little bit!! :D Not good - he's a LOT younger than me!!! LOL!

Anyway, think I would quite seriously go to anything now that he goes to just to hear him talk and make us laugh again!!

(camp voice) "We do not offer second charn-ces" LMAO!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have a favourite out of all the 5 guests.

However, JCB was hilarious and a real gentleman.

I told him about how my sister had just started at Beadales and he was like "Oh Bless her, I hope she does well there - it's a great school"

I always love it when famous people have something to do with where I live. xD

And apparently I do a pretty good impression of him...:D

Edited by jess8619

Haa was JUST about to make this topic :dance:

He was amazing, I knew he would be! He's been second on my dream list for so long I was so so so happy to meet him he was more perfect than I ever imagined! He made it so much more entertaining I could sit and listen to him all day! Such a funny, sweet, down to earth, genuine and entertaining guy! I love him even more now (didn't think it was possible.) :D:thumbup::YAHOO::YAHOO::dance:

I don't think I have a favourite out of all the 4 guests.

Who did you forget?!?!

And apparently I do a pretty good impression of him...:D
That's cool!!!

I kept catching him outside because I smoke and so does he and our smoking schedules seemed to be the same! LOL! He lent me his lighter too at one point :thumbup:

Whoops, I meant 5. xD

Also: "I Jest, I Jest!" LOVED THAT!

Yeah me too!!!! And when he kept using big words when he really didn't need to, like "Let's not prevaricate around the bush"!!!!

Awwwww I miss him!!!!

Just going to quote Ceri, not sure she is on the forum but im sure i will find out....

WE WUV HIM WONGTIME!! <3 <3 <3

Anyway....yeah Jamie's talk was amazing, he is one funny guy and should definatly come back for another!!

(camp voice) "We do not offer second charn-ces" LMAO!

Lol I remember him sayin that but not what he was talking about?

I loved him, he completely made the weekend for me! and my pic with him turned out really well too, so happy!

I mostly remember the following from Jamie:

"Boxers or Briefs? G-String!"

"I jest, my darling boy" (while stroking Charlie's shoulder)

"Quiet down you people in the cheap seats, you see how good the Gold pass people are being?"

"You're all filth aren't you? I love it!"

"You're all acoholics too (and when everyone cheered) and you're so proud of it!"

"I like Majorca, have some paella and cerveza! That's borderline racist, but it's ok 'cos we're British" (and Christopher's reaction to our cheering after that :D

"You can all come back to my tiny flat and we can huddle together for warmth" (if only!)

"I'm only going to the Baftas to support and for the free booze"

(When Tinsel said she'd like to play the nurse in Romeo & Juliet) he started quoting it "Juliet, Juliet!"

"Happy Birthday Gladys please!" I have no idea who Gladys is but it made me laugh anyways!

His reaction to someone holding up shrek during his talk

His love of cheese "I love stilton, and port, and lovely red wine with a really nice bit of cheddar, just an idea for when my birthday comes around in November!"

The fact that he kept appearing from nowhere and I never noticed he was inches away until he'd walked past me! that happened like 5 times!!

I also loved when Christopher kept doing impressions of Jamie.

I was so gutted to miss the beginning of his talk, for some reason I thought it started an hour later, from what I could tell though I only missed the announcement that he wasn't wearing any underwear :wub:

Blah, this post is really long but he was so amazing!! :wub:

When i read he was announced, i screamed my head off... Ive LOVED him since i saw him in Sweeney 3 years ago when i was 13 :) so this was like OMGGG!!!!! also the fact that he's met and worked with every single idol i have (Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman) made me like :o!!

He was the first guest ive ever had a "fan girl" moment about. In his autograph line, about 3 from the front i started to go realllyy shakey haha, bless my friends being alll "You'll be fine!". Got to the front and was like "OMG he's beautiful!" obvo only thinking it though hahha. but he said hi and i was just like awe struck, not knowing what to do. but i HAD to tell him my love of Sweeney, so i did :P

Me: i just have to tell you how much i love you in Sweeney Todd, your awsome in it! its like, my fave film EVER.

Him: Awww thanks soo much :) *Big smile from him :)* I love you!

then he wrote i love you on my autograph, and as you can imagine i was dying by this point! His smile was so... well you all will know lol, i cant explain it, he made me melt! and he said thanks and bye and off i went, shaking like hell and almost screaming!

But what made me really happy, was the fact i could tell that he was genuinly happy that i had said how much i loved Sweeney.

It took me about 10 mins before i had stopped shaking and could talk properly :P

Photoshoot :D was shaking a little haha, but i apparently went walking over with my arms outstretched and in a tiny voice asked for a hug! i remeber asking for the hug but not the arms haha. he called me "My Lovely" though so i was VERYYYY happy :) and i adore my picture with him :)

Basically, incase you didnt guess, he was my favourite guest and i want to marry him :P

Whoaaa, that post was only suppost to be like a few lines but i think my fingers took over my brain :P