BIG BIG THANK YOU SM...

Twilightmum49

Congratulations Jason, Mark and Crew – another tremendous weekend and very exhausting lol :D

The Guests were awesome!!!

Charlie…. well as usual very funny and cheeky had me and rayray in hysterics on Sunday when he gave us one of his stares because we were laughing so loud

:wub:

Christopher ….well wasn’t sure about him at first as I Knew nothing about him but omg was he extremely funny and very charming :lol:

Jamie….omg very good looking and very naughty had me laughing that much my sides hurt :wub:

Tinsel….very pretty and very amusing on stage I liked her a lot :D

Kiowa….he was very sweet and very tired – looked more comfortable on stage on Sunday and quite amusing through his yawns bless :D

John Henson was very interesting and the passion for what he does was evident in his collection and they way he talked about it. The Hillywood Parody was brilliant :D

Overall I had a fantastic time the banter on stage was very entertaining and made the weekend, as you don’t know what their reaction will be once they are on stage and it’s so nice that they can gel and have fun themselves while on the stage - the time just flew by.

Once again a Big Thank You SM and the Guests for a marvellous weekend :P

Roll on ET4 :YAHOO: