John Henson - Costume Collection

TwilightMum

I wanted to thank SM for getting us this great addition to the guest line up.

I really enjoyed seeing this amazing collection. A huge amount of work, dedication and effort has clearly gone into this one of a kind display of Twilight clothing. I have seen this collection previously and it has grown so much in the last 6 months. I would be happy to welcome John back again to any future events as I know the collection is going to keep growing.

John was so lovely to all the guests and answered any questions we had about this fabulous collection.

Thank you John for sharing this with us :D

I want to second that thanks :)

The collection is absolutely breathtaking and it was great to walk around the room it was in killing about 20 minutes

looking at some amazing clothing collected by such a lovely hardworking guy.

Seriously,John is love <3 I spoke to him so much he's a total sweetheart,I loved that he had his own talk too!

Must've made him feel on par with the other guests so really thank you for introducing us to him and i'd love for him to come back also :D

I wanted to thank SM for getting us this great addition to the guest line up.

I really enjoyed seeing this amazing collection. A huge amount of work, dedication and effort has clearly gone into this one of a kind display of Twilight clothing. I have seen this collection previously and it has grown so much in the last 6 months. I would be happy to welcome John back again to any future events as I know the collection is going to keep growing.

John was so lovely to all the guests and answered any questions we had about this fabulous collection.

Thank you John for sharing this with us :D

I totally agree John was amazing and so was his collection. It was great to see Alice's costumes as I Cosplay her.... it would be great to have him back again.

Well done SM for getting him.

OMG John Henson now what can I say he's as awesome in real life as he was in his emails. Such a lovely bloke and he made such an effort to the cosplayers every night and compliment our costumes. Would love to see him at another con as I was so distracted by him I didn't get many pictures of his costumes though we did have fun proving what a short spam I am in comparsion to both Jacob Jost (Hillywood's Edward Cullen) and Robert Pattinson as he said they wer both around the same height and he held up Jacob's long peacoat from New Moon and it came down to my ankles. I definately can say I love John so much!! :D

He was such a wonderful guy! I was one of the crew in the costume room on the Sunday and i had a nice time looking at all the costumes and talking with many attendees, and i really wish John had spent more time in the room on the Sunday as i would have loved to chat to him about his costumes, but i did get to hear about alot of them when he was telling other people which was nice.

I really enjoyed packing away the costumes with him on the Sunday night...we got to undress Edward XD He also ended up shoving an Alice-like wig on my head that made me look as though i had a mullet XD Fun times lol