Charlie Bewley

talie

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

:wub: x 39501959285

:wub:

Also might I add, I was in the last guest encounter with Charlie on the Sunday and he mentioned he thinks he lost alot of fans which is sad considering ALL the guests are meant to feel welcome.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

Also might I add, I was in the last guest encounter with Charlie on the Sunday and he mentioned he thinks he lost alot of fans which is sad considering ALL the guests are meant to feel welcome.

I know, charlie feels a bit s*** as to how he's been percieved, which is really sad, in the interview he was going out about how people think he's pretentious cus of what jamie said and stuff when he really aint

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

I know, charlie feels a bit s*** as to how he's been percieved, which is really sad, in the interview he was going out about how people think he's pretentious cus of what jamie said and stuff when he really aint

Its really not fair, he doesn't deserve the the labels he been given this weekend, at all :wub:

Zactly <3 He came down last night to say bye to us all, gave us hugs n stuff! then this morning he clocked us adn rushed over to say bye before he had to leave for london!

He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning.

See, this is why I love him. He came down to us on Sunday to say Bye, and then Monday too (his facial expressions were the best, were they not?! "NO WAY!"), when he could've just ignored us. <3

I did feel a little symapthy for him though, on the Friday night a friend was going to have her photo taken with him in the lobby, he was very gracious until he looked over her shoulder at a gaggle of girls that were hiding behind a pillar and he said 'They've stalked me all night, they won't f**king leave me alone and if I stop now they're going to swarm me again'

That's plain rude and just a tad obsessive to the point of being scary!

In all fairness to him, he did keep getting swarmed by the same people over and over again!

This made me sad :P Like, when you were sorting out the camera, I asked him if he was enjoying himself & he said he was, but it was all workworkwork and no time for a break, which made me feel loads guilty for doing the interview in his own time, but he said he didn't mind :wub: I don't think anyone else I've met would do that in their lunch hour!

& lmao Julie! You sound well Scouse in that last post!

Talie, I never went to Proms as you know but I am such a patriot that Charlie could have had two horns and looked like Shrek and I'd support him all the way just because he's a Brit, just starting out and been thought enough by someone to get a part in the biggest movie franchise to come along since HP! The fact that he's goddam cute is a bonus. He always said hello walking around the hotel, and my youngest was totally stoked when he singled her out in the lobby while she was waiting for me. He could have approached any of the groups of girls but she was on her own and he stopped walking and waved saying hello. I really didn't know about the ADD thing but now you've said it, the characteristics of an adult with the condition are blatantly obvious now.

I think we can say safely through this thread that those who love Charlie have the majority vote!!

I really don't get why people are being negative towards Charlie! He was so lovely all weekend. I didn't necessarily have a conversation with him due to the fact he was always being swarmed but he did say Hi to me on more than one occassion. None of the other guests really did that tbh when I saw them walking round.

He seemed like he had time for everyone and it was nice of him to come to the parties as the guests don't have to do that, it was his choice! It was just a shame that some people didn't respect his space and spoilt it for others by being far to close all the time.

I had a guest encounter with him too and I'm generally a quiet person so I didn't say much but he was just so down to earth and friendly and it was definately a high point of ET3 for me. I'll never forget the polar bears pooing ice cubes :P

I would love for Charlie to come to another con as he is just awesome and I will always be a fan and more importantly a BEWLIER!! :wub:

He was nice to me too, he said Hi when he was randomly walking to reception on his own, and he was cool when I got his auto at the signing. I just had a problem with his talks... maybe it was 'cause he's just a very confident guy. I'd like to see him again at another con, as I think he was just having a bad day on Sunday. Tired maybe? Confidence is easy to mistake for arrogance, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I never got to see him at the parties, because on Friday night he was instantly mobbed, and then I think he disappeared. It's a shame when that happens, and I did see the same group of girls shadowing him all weekend.

I had a brilliant time on my photo shoot with Charlie. A friend & I bought a joint one and got him to recreate the Volturi scene with her stuffed Shrek :(

I was lucky enough to share a lift with him when he looked me up and down & announced that my Newborn costume was "pretty fked up" :( and I asked him if he felt it was good enough to which he replied yes. Apart from that I didn`t say anything more as he was with his brother and I wanted to give him some space as he`d been mobbed all weekend.

I did see him about more but again, He was mobbed every time and I didn`t want to add to it so stayed away

Xxx

Charlie is just what he is, I don't think he has changed since Prom. He is who he is - outgoing and outwardly confident, friendly and up for a bit of banter with you.... And still HOT? Hell yes.

I do think during the talks he was a little overbearing and I think it would have been better to have him in a talk on his own, as he always has so much to say :( But this is the way he is and why should he change?

I don't think you can really compare the way he was at Prom to ET3, there was a whole lot less people at Prom and it was a more intimate Convention, which due to the numbers, allowed it not to be so rushed and you could have a proper chat with him.

I won an encounter with him on Sunday and I gave it to my friend who said that he was very chatty but some of the content of the encounter was a little cringesome, this was down to the Q's being asked to him and him not really being able to give a sensible answer, I guess the trouble with encounters is, there is no one weeding out the question's posed and if you get a group of fangirling teens/ladies, it's not going to be pretty!

It's totally unfair to judge someone on a few seconds encounter with them as well. He clearly made a lot of effort at the photo ops and autos and just coming to the parties etc, but the girls who mobbed him and wouldn't leave him alone ruined it for themselves and everyone else. Shame on you!

I hope he hasn't lost fans, but I guess some may have switched to Team Chris or Team Jamie, I guess we can all be a little fickle.

Anyway I am still Team Gubler... :)

Talie you can feed back to Charlie that he definitely still has his fans intact.... :)

xx

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

^_^ x 39501959285

Its really not fair, he doesn't deserve the the labels he been given this weekend, at all :D

he also said he didn't go out of his way to be funny and he actually gave honest answers to everything, whether it end up be funny or just plain serious...

and i second you Kady! He's so lovely isn't he :)

Oh! Talie! what did he say about his Bewlier Picture? ;)

I was in Charlie's guest encounter on the Sunday (unfortunately missing out on Jamie's talk before he left, but the encounter more than made up for it!) and he was brilliant. Not arrogant in the slightest, it just seems like if someone asks him a question he genuinely wants to answer it, rather than coming out with the first funny thing he can think of... but having said that, he does like his banter which is nice!

If Charlie was listening to the news now he would be going mental...

(those of you in the last charlie encounter...and one of the ones on saturday will understand)

"Headlining news...... It is official Cheryl Cole is divorcing her husband Ashley Cole...."

(those of you in the last charlie encounter...and one of the ones on saturday will understand)

"Headlining news...... It is official Cheryl Cole is divorcing her husband Ashley Cole...."

GAH he so would haha!

It is true what he said though!

GAH he so would haha!

I don't get it?

GAH he so would haha!

I don't get it?

me neither :headscratch:

Also how do I know if I'm a Bewlier?

the UK news pisses charlie off because like the first few pages are all about like...who'se sleeping with who like the whole john terry and tiger woods stories.... which tbh..SO many peple have affairs so why does it need to be in the news... then the next like 5 pages are all big brother or i'm a celeb...and then *all charlies words* after all that thats when they mention like the earthquake in haiti and whatnot...

OOOH! yey! glad he loved it :) :)